Konzert Amp & Speakers Website - Page 83 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2010, 11:24 AM   #821
diyAudio Member
 
dj_jojo_md's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Send a message via MSN to dj_jojo_md Send a message via Yahoo to dj_jojo_md
good day,
jayroe...they are not perfect since they are clone and drivers t/s are with no respect to the original. but, they did sound better, i was not able to record the quick smaart test we did 3 years ago...i will post as soon as i finish may new tappedhorn...im trying this new mcbean to model the box...i hope i got everything right this time...i will post the plan too...exited na ako to start saw dust, pera lang ang kulang para bili na ako ng kahoy and other materials.

drivers are...Crown 1860 and JH186. eto lang local.

have a nice day.
jojo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th118_20091_3.jpg (130.1 KB, 587 views)
File Type: jpg th118_20091_32.jpg (123.2 KB, 539 views)
File Type: jpg th118_2009_3.jpg (13.1 KB, 501 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2010, 03:48 PM   #822
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
our version of WSX

IMG_7025.JPG

DSC03960.JPG




sir Jojo, can we have pictures of the JH186?

Last edited by zrolsky; 10th March 2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: wrong grammar
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 01:11 AM   #823
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
gud day gentlemen. i would like to share with you the Titan 48 i just build, using 1/2 plywood and a 15" live subwoofer per box. build 4, powered by a bridged 2-1,400watt amp @, calibrated at 100-70hz. you can check billfritzmaurice.com for the plan. great sound
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 02:33 AM   #824
diyAudio Member
 
dj_jojo_md's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Send a message via MSN to dj_jojo_md Send a message via Yahoo to dj_jojo_md
Sir zrolsky...the Jh186's inside wsx clones.

hane a nice day.
jojo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2016_resize.jpg (183.1 KB, 504 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2017_resize.jpg (168.1 KB, 471 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2019_resize.jpg (165.9 KB, 222 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 04:20 AM   #825
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrjoe View Post

wbin is not a bass reflex ..
what happen to your WSX cabs?

qts, qes and BL are 3 main parameters you need to consider on this SL36 and WSX horn. you can play with the hornresp to fine tune the 650EL on WSX or SL36.

i cannot help it. i always call the wbin a bass reflex... it should be hybrid horn, but maybe too much reading from speakerplans makes me think that way.


i wish i could show here the hornresp results i did out of the P Audio drivers. but i do not know how to copy-paste the results here...


i'm trying to look for other drivers.. especially the ones from china. but there are no parameters provided. that is why i tend to ask others who have experienced using them. there is nothing to play with the hornresp in the first place!


sir jojo, thanks a lot. you are the man!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 05:27 AM   #826
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Sir Jojo,
Good Day, From Your Experience Which Is Better Crown 1860 Or JH 186.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 05:34 AM   #827
jayrjoe is offline jayrjoe  Philippines
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_jojo_md View Post
good day,
jayroe...they are not perfect since they are clone and drivers t/s are with no respect to the original. but, they did sound better, i was not able to record the quick smaart test we did 3 years ago...i will post as soon as i finish may new tappedhorn...im trying this new mcbean to model the box...i hope i got everything right this time...i will post the plan too...exited na ako to start saw dust, pera lang ang kulang para bili na ako ng kahoy and other materials.

drivers are...Crown 1860 and JH186. eto lang local.

have a nice day.
jojo
cheers dj jojo, that sounds interesting, excited to hear new developments.
Currently i am in the process of building my own design of hybrid bandpass but with longer horn path, (X-tro loading stylee) they are still on papers right now and pretty good simulation.

with the crown drivers, seems they don't have T/s parameters published
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 08:20 AM   #828
diyAudio Member
 
dj_jojo_md's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Send a message via MSN to dj_jojo_md Send a message via Yahoo to dj_jojo_md
tutuo yun jayroe...kaya minsan kahit na simpleng system na puede makuha, ok na din...pinoy eh...lahat ng bagay naman may compromises. kudos to you sir.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 08:23 AM   #829
jayrjoe is offline jayrjoe  Philippines
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrolsky View Post
i cannot help it. i always call the wbin a bass reflex... it should be hybrid horn, but maybe too much reading from speakerplans makes me think that way.


i wish i could show here the hornresp results i did out of the P Audio drivers. but i do not know how to copy-paste the results here...


i'm trying to look for other drivers.. especially the ones from china. but there are no parameters provided. that is why i tend to ask others who have experienced using them. there is nothing to play with the hornresp in the first place!


sir jojo, thanks a lot. you are the man!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 08:34 AM   #830
jayrjoe is offline jayrjoe  Philippines
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_jojo_md View Post
tutuo yun jayroe...kaya minsan kahit na simpleng system na puede makuha, ok na din...pinoy eh...lahat ng bagay naman may compromises. kudos to you sir.
same to u dj jojo
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2