Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
pwd na driverack 260 sir, taas na ng delay noon. or, the behry DCX2460 - many audio technicians consider it decent enough. but the 4800 really rocks!

SiR Zrolsky thanks for your suggestion. i really like the driverock 260 but the problem is my speaker system is five way full active and the 260 is good for 3 way system only. is there any other brand you may suggest for 5 way spaeaker system?

SiR Zrolsky thanks for your suggestion. i really like the driverock 260 but the problem is my speaker system is five way full active and the 260 is good for 3 way system only. is there any other brand you may suggest for 5 way spaeaker system?

hi. i also deliberately purchased and endured the price of DR 260 due to our system - the old and the new were all together in one system. As of now, we have 3 types of subs, and worst 4 types of midtops:smash:. we cannot have a full upgrade due to financial constraints. but the DR 260 is the perfect tool and just enough; i often rigged it with all mono setups up to the 6th channel. and that's how i try to harmonize and avoid audio phase problems. besides, the DR260's computer interface is very helpful.

hi. i also deliberately purchased and endured the price of DR 260 due to our system - the old and the new were all together in one system. As of now, we have 3 types of subs, and worst 4 types of midtops:smash:. we cannot have a full upgrade due to financial constraints. but the DR 260 is the perfect tool and just enough; i often rigged it with all mono setups up to the 6th channel. and that's how i try to harmonize and avoid audio phase problems. besides, the DR260's computer interface is very helpful.

would it be possible if i use 2 units of dr260 and configure into mono 5 way for left and another one for right channel ?

would it be possible if i use 2 units of dr260 and configure into mono 5 way for left and another one for right channel ?

looking at your gears, i really wonder how that monster 21" cerwin sounds like. you almost got it there.. have 2 dr 260s. one will operate 3 way stereo, the second unit will operate 2 way stereo, and you still have 2 channels left. :D 2 x DR260s will be like 95k in peso here. if you can upload some videos of your system, that would be nice for all of us. i really want to hear those 21s, please pm me if it is possible to hear it somewhere in manila.

2 unit of DBX DR260...mono 5 channel each...Xpensive gear!
2 unit of Behry DCX2496...mono 5 channel each...less expensive.

This is the best way to hook it...you need to have a tone generator (software will do...if you dont one have I'll give it to you)...this is set the right time delay for every driver that you have.

Magandang araw,
jojo

Konzert TDU-500

_MG_8916.jpg

_MG_8909.jpg

_MG_8915.jpg

looking at your gears, i really wonder how that monster 21" cerwin sounds like. you almost got it there.. have 2 dr 260s. one will operate 3 way stereo, the second unit will operate 2 way stereo, and you still have 2 channels left. :D 2 x DR260s will be like 95k in peso here. if you can upload some videos of your system, that would be nice for all of us. i really want to hear those 21s, please pm me if it is possible to hear it somewhere in manila.

thanks for the info sir, yes may visit my place and listen any time you want:)

2 unit of DBX DR260...mono 5 channel each...Xpensive gear!
2 unit of Behry DCX2496...mono 5 channel each...less expensive.

This is the best way to hook it...you need to have a tone generator (software will do...if you dont one have I'll give it to you)...this is set the right time delay for every driver that you have.

Magandang araw,
jojo

thanks jo, now i have an idea what to do. how much is the price of behry dcx2496 wer can i obtain this?

one month ago, i also bought a pair of TDU 500, and its true, satisfaction guaranteed. thanks to audiomachines.

thanks also to dj_jojo_md for none ending assistance. . i got improvement to my audio setting.

thanks a lot mga sirs, i really appreciate it. . . thanks DIYAudio

Sir Dj_Jojo_md and Sir Audiomachines mabuhay po kayo!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

could someone tell me what are the specs for these MOSFET MTP60N10, don't know if it is a logic level or an ordinary FET, I lost my old Motorola Semicon Databook tsk tsk tsk. thanks in advance.

sir basing from MTP60N06 specs, it is a NON-logic level mosfet (standard) with max continuous Vgs of +/-20V. Rated 60Amps Id and 100Volts max Vdss. There is no "L"suffix so it must be a standard, non-logic level mosfet. hope this helps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.