Konzert Amp & Speakers Website - Page 64 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th July 2009, 01:00 AM   #631
arnelb is offline arnelb  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Sir Audiomachine

Did you already encountered lexus amps and speakers? What can you say about these? They say that lexus ma1800 amplifier is better than crell ca20? It is also a class H amp. Also their speaker is expensive, 18" is P12k. Are these gadgets really have a good performance? I'm looking for their website but unfortunately i can't find any.
Old 9th July 2009, 02:54 PM   #632
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to audiomachines
@arnelb

IMHO the lexus ran a bit warm than the crell ca20, Yes sir it is a class H amp. Those chinese amps that employ the class AB+B stages are the ones that are rated 600watts per channel k6,Ma1200 etc. higher than 600W they go class H.

Yes they are pricey, Why don't you try some crown speaker, they have launch a new line of speakers like an 18" with a 5 in voice coils and a bit cheaper.

OT: are you the guy who is selling 3 defective powerbase2 amplifiers a couple months ago from one of our local music forum?

Best Regards,
audiomachines
Old 10th July 2009, 01:33 AM   #633
arnelb is offline arnelb  Philippines
diyAudio Member

@audiomachine

No sir, i'm not the one. Yap sir, i saw their speakers (crown) at their website. What model do you recommend sir? The specs of jh181 caught my eye, but i'm not convince if it's true. It says that it can handle a frequency of 20hz and a sensitivity of 107db1w/m. Are these specs. true or they're just fooling around? Thanx for your reply sir, you are really the man in this forum.
Old 10th July 2009, 07:25 AM   #634
diyAudio Member

sir audiomachine,

which speaker good to used for sud woofer crown,t&t and neuch? or other speaker brand that is not too much xpensive
Old 10th July 2009, 11:11 AM   #635
diyAudio Member

@arnelb

sir you don't need a 20Hz in a P.A. system, 35Hz or 40Hz cut off is the "norm". First it is going to waste too much power, second operating your speaker system lower than its cutoff frequency is gonna break woofers due to box unloading that will lead to premature driver failure. by using multiple subwoofers, your system would be able to play at a lower octave due to mutual coupling of the subwoofers.

Maybe around 97dB or so per watt at 1 meter would be realistic.

@rhodrich

sir ,crown, t&t, neusch should be good enough, if you can find some brands like S-Paul, some Konzert pa speaker, should be a bit cheaper.

regards,
audiomachines
Old 10th July 2009, 12:08 PM   #636
diyAudio Member

sir audiomachine,

which subbox design to be used on outdoor, for disco mobile that would punch the chest and long throw. then minimum pcs do i need?

sir do you have a good feedback on alto power amps. model mac 2.3

pls. help
Old 10th July 2009, 12:37 PM   #637
diyAudio Member

@rhodrich

L36 or the WSX enclosure for disco mobile (dance music ), for chest pounding bass subzero or the w bin for live band setups, 4 pcs. would be a good start.
Alto power amps, I haven't used any. Some AtlanticPro amps would be good.

Regards,
audiomachines
Old 10th July 2009, 03:48 PM   #638
diyAudio Member

audiomachine,

thanks for the info sir? new bee kasi. sub zero is ported box only or folded horn? if it is ok for your sir if ask design of the box subzero and wbin. coz im planing to make subbox maybe 4 for the start can you also recommemd what speaker brand would be good for that used. thank you so much sir for the help.
Old 10th July 2009, 04:18 PM   #639
diyAudio Member

@ rhodrich

a subzero box is a folded horn. Sir i don't have the plans for the subzero box. But maybe I can help you. Pls. drop me an email so we can discuss in private.

best regards,
audiomachines
Old 11th July 2009, 04:36 AM   #640
diyAudio Member

sir audiomachine,

pls email me to this add: rhodrich@hotmail.com

thanks alot sir

rod

Hide this!Advertise here!