Konzert Amp & Speakers Website - Page 62 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 31st May 2009, 01:40 AM   #611
diyAudio Member

gud am,
why not try to build or copy qsc's usa series amps.. its not that hard to build,, and doesn't use insulators on its output,, u may try usa 900 at first.. then u can step up the supply voltage for higher output,,
the circuit just have a dual op amp then its drivers then its outputs as its active components,, so simple,, plus all parts are readily available,,,
low parts count so the pcb can easily be drawn,,
Old 31st May 2009, 03:28 AM   #612
diyAudio Member

@audiomachine

what is the ideal value? currently im using 1uf 350V non polar Capacitor,

a big thanks
Old 1st June 2009, 01:10 PM   #613
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by eirol_99
gud am,
why not try to build or copy qsc's usa series amps.. its not that hard to build,, and doesn't use insulators on its output,, u may try usa 900 at first.. then u can step up the supply voltage for higher output,,
the circuit just have a dual op amp then its drivers then its outputs as its active components,, so simple,, plus all parts are readily available,,,
low parts count so the pcb can easily be drawn,,
@eirol_99

did u already build qsc 900? how is it? how much it cost?

thanks
Old 6th June 2009, 04:26 AM   #614
diyAudio Member

good day to all.
i bought a konzert av-502a yesterday at raon for use on my sister's church choir. i really wanted the k4 or k6 but their budget is limited. we tested it at the store and it can really drive those konzert and crown 15" cabs outside pretty good at 1/3 volume. the amp will be tested next week at their church service and i'm hoping it will not let them down, but i'm still crossing my fingers.
btw, i saw those crown(local) amps there, looks simple but tough. anyone heard them in action? i still have not bought the amp for my own set-up.
Old 6th June 2009, 07:44 AM   #615
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to audiomachines
@renzshe2000

just keep your fingers cross I think they are tough enough to do the job (music playback, spoken words), I believe these amps powers our famous videoke systems. Just give it a comfortable load (8ohms per side) and avoid those HF feedback to avoid HF burn out. Disengage the loudness switch so the response of the amplifier is flat.
Use the the tone control section of amplifier to compensate for the speaker deficiencies or better yet piggyback it with an eq. Avoid those smiley setting on the eq (what in the world are they thinking).
Conservatism is the key when your "resources" are limited.Good luck.

best regards,
audiomachines
Old 6th June 2009, 03:05 PM   #616
diyAudio Member

thanks sir audiomachines.
actually, i've tested the av-502a with their mixer, adjusted the built-in eq of the mixer, and their custom 15"cabs sounded good. and yeah, before that, i saw the mixer's eq set to the "smiley" setting

yes, i saw these amps being loaded to videokes and i've heard them play. oftentimes annoying at night with those drunken singers disturbing your sleep.

well, i'm just an audio enthusiast and i find this thread informative. thanks and more power to all!
Old 7th June 2009, 12:31 AM   #617
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to audiomachines
@renzshe2000

In that case your a techie

regards,
audiomachines
Old 12th June 2009, 03:24 PM   #618
ayet is offline ayet  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to ayet Send a message via MSN to ayet Send a message via Yahoo to ayet
Quote:
Originally posted by xaudiox
Angeles City, Pampanga ako bro

hi xaudio! my scmatic kb ng k8 or k10? tnx very much more power!
Old 17th June 2009, 03:13 PM   #619
Gers is offline Gers  Saudi Arabia
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Gers
@balck_gulaman

if you want to buy westrak power amps try to visit decibez audio sales,found in ronquillo,tawid ka ng LRT unang kanto nsa corner.I am using westrak specially in brigde mod(Lakas bumayo)Sorry for my words!!
Old 18th June 2009, 01:22 PM   #620
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gers
@balck_gulaman

if you want to buy westrak power amps try to visit decibez audio sales,found in ronquillo,tawid ka ng LRT unang kanto nsa corner.I am using westrak specially in brigde mod(Lakas bumayo)Sorry for my words!!

@ Gers

Thanks for the info, may be u can give an idea how much it cost, can i buy it already or kits only how about casing and power supply? exact location sir of decibez? im from province

thanks

Hide this!Advertise here!