Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@Volmax Audio

Your probably a victim of a counterfeit transistors (the originals where the 2SB, 2SD types but they are obsolete along time ago) the outputs can be replaced with and ON Semi MJ15024G/25G and the drivers can be replaced with the MJE15033/32 (the originals where the SJ types)

@ryan750

I had posted the Konzert K10-M10 schematics in these thread, They are basically the same circuit used on the K series K2-K6 (minus the rail switch), The K2 runs on +/-70VDC and the K4 runs on +/-90VDC, K6 runs on -/+110VDC @220VAC, while the rest K8,K10 uses a rail switch.

do you have picture of these beast? maybe its just another CA series copies that ate a lot of 18inch woofers:D....cheers

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Warranty : Two year
Stereo Mode:
Both channel driven 8ohm : 1200W X 2
Both channel driven 4ohm : 1800W X 2
Both channel driven 2ohm : 2700W X 2
Bridge Mode 8 ohm : 3400W
Bridge Mode 4 ohm : 5200W
THD+N: 0.02%
S/N: 90dB
INPUT IMPEDANCE: 20kohm
INPUT SENSITIVITY: 0dB
MAX INPUT GRAIN: +_20
HEIGHT : 3U Gross Weight (kg) :42

A dealer in Novaliches that I've inquired online says its P43k.
But its cheaper here NZ$1000 around P32k. I plan to buy 5 of this Brand and I just need to be sure not to buy a big crap amps. Their might be somebody knows or tried...Thanks

@Volmax Audio

Your probably a victim of a counterfeit transistors (the originals where the 2SB, 2SD types but they are obsolete along time ago) the outputs can be replaced with and ON Semi MJ15024G/25G and the drivers can be replaced with the MJE15033/32 (the originals where the SJ types)

@ryan750

I had posted the Konzert K10-M10 schematics in these thread, They are basically the same circuit used on the K series K2-K6 (minus the rail switch), The K2 runs on +/-70VDC and the K4 runs on +/-90VDC, K6 runs on -/+110VDC @220VAC, while the rest K8,K10 uses a rail switch.

@Audiomachines

Thanks, so the rail and the number of output transistors are only changed from the higher model. Wonder how many output devices the k4 have? does the pcb the same on all k series?

dj jojo md
sir do you have plans for manifold 2x18?
does this throw farther low's as w-bin does?
i heard this once in closed spaced but how about in outdoors?
and is it easy to tune?
speaking of w-bins popularity,what is the most compact design for low's these days that can throw as far and as pure low,deep low that can feel in chest ''not in the head'',
low's like pounding your chest (right into listeners heart),
is it the wsx?
sorry sir too many query

dj jojo md
sir do you have plans for manifold 2x18?
does this throw farther low's as w-bin does?
i heard this once in closed spaced but how about in outdoors?
and is it easy to tune?
speaking of w-bins popularity,what is the most compact design for low's these days that can throw as far and as pure low,deep low that can feel in chest ''not in the head'',
low's like pounding your chest (right into listeners heart),
is it the wsx?
sorry sir too many query

I will post the plans...

Horn loaded(WSX or Wbox) speakerbox are far more efficient than any type or configuration of speakerboxes (Vented Bass reflex, Sealed or Bandpass).

But, horn loaded boxes are big and required to be used in groups.

The throw or SPL will depend on your setup...the more stack you have, the more power directional control you get...and also it depends on the venue.

Chest thumps...this will be around 50Hz to 90Hz.
Flapping pants...50Hz below.

WSX is one of the most efficient horn loaded i have experience next to Tappedhorn.

All was based on a Cloned version...imagine if it was real thing!

Magandang araw,
jojo

Attachments

• MT218.jpg
    MT218.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 686
  • MT218_.jpg
    MT218_.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 583
  • MT218_back.jpg
    MT218_back.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 500
  • MT218_front.jpg
    MT218_front.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 461
  • MT218_top.jpg
    MT218_top.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 433
dj jojo md,
i found this at horn plan,
check this out
Plan WSX Martin
the plan you post,(wsx,)
another contruction detail of wsx plan

@engel dela pena

Yes Sir...I know the site...they are new site and just updated their archives.

my copy came from the guy who originally post it first in his web page 10 years ago or more...i think...to old to remember correctly...but he is a good Australian guy...he shared a lot of things.

the plans are authentic and correct...only some parts are missing.

Magandang araw,
jojo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.