Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello sir amants,

yes u are right you can see in the specs..but why people esp. in our prov.(Iloilo & Capiz) using this MR1800?..coz im planning to puchase a power amp & i want to hear/know which is better..like for example for a 1850 sub loaded with T&T 18 AKDSW or JH 186...which speaker is better for this sub? i have already 4 1850 loaded with crown 1860..low throws at a distance but i want to change the driver..

any suggestion guys which speaker is best for this sub (1850)..

Last edited:
hello sir amants,

yes u are right you can see in the specs..but why people esp. in our prov.(Iloilo & Capiz) using this MR1800?..coz im planning to puchase a power amp & i want to hear/know which is better..like for example for a 1850 sub loaded with T&T 18 AKDSW or JH 186...which speaker is better for this sub? i have already 4 1850 loaded with crown 1860..low throws at a distance but i want to change the driver..

any suggestion guys which speaker is best for this sub (1850)..

I got this from speaker plans.com..they use V18 1000 for the 1850 cabs...& if I'm not mistaken the lokal version or clone of this V18 1000 is the Neusch PD1850 12k each in Raon manila,, http://forum.speakerplans.com/1850-horn-loaded-with-v18-1000_topic11681_page1.html

Last edited:
I got this from speaker plans.com..they use V18 1000 for the 1850 cabs...& if I'm not mistaken the lokal version or clone of this V18 1000 is the Neusch PD1850 12k each in Raon manila,, 1850 horn loaded with v18 1000 - Speakerplans.com Forums - Page 1

hello sir amants..if that case P.AUDIO SD18L is around 16k (1000-1600watts) is better than pd1850 i think..and also capable for 1850 sub..but they're expensive, as they told before..we are in the province and we considered the ROI (return of investment)..so kahit papano mareremedyuhan din..maybe i will go for JH186 or T&T AK18 DSW what do you think sir amants?!

anybody guys experienced this T&T AK18 DSW? around 5k and is very cheap for 1000w speaker???..while JH186 1000w-8,900k

hello sir amants,

yes u are right you can see in the specs..but why people esp. In our prov.(iloilo & capiz) using this mr1800?..coz im planning to puchase a power amp & i want to hear/know which is better..like for example for a 1850 sub loaded with t&t 18 akdsw or jh 186...which speaker is better for this sub? I have already 4 1850 loaded with crown 1860..low throws at a distance but i want to change the driver..

Any suggestion guys which speaker is best for this sub (1850)..

sir try mo fane colossus 18xb

hello sir amants..if that case P.AUDIO SD18L is around 16k (1000-1600watts) is better than pd1850 i think..and also capable for 1850 sub..but they're expensive, as they told before..we are in the province and we considered the ROI (return of investment)..so kahit papano mareremedyuhan din..maybe i will go for JH186 or T&T AK18 DSW what do you think sir amants?!

anybody guys experienced this T&T AK18 DSW? around 5k and is very cheap for 1000w speaker???..while JH186 1000w-8,900k

of course Paudio SD18el is powerful than neusch PD 1850.,,pd1850 is only 600watts rms while the sd18el is 1000wtts rms..the sd18el is 16k but the less price is arround 14,400 as my friend told me because he order the sd18el at music box in pampangga,,& sd18el is very powerfull,the best & the beast ika nga, & I'm planing to have this "beast" someday,& if u have an extra budget for me I'll go for jh186 than the T&T..jh 186 last update price ko sa raon last 2 months is 7,900/pc.discounted na ,jh 186 is 5.5" voice coil while the T&T is 4"voice coil..& maybe dj-jojo can tell you if what is the performance of jh186 because he use the jh186 for his WSX sub....,,,for my subzero I use the neusch pd1850 not the pd1850x & not the pd1850B just the pd1850 lang 12k un..while the B & X is arround 8.5k to 10k & i din't understand very well if what is the deferent between the X & B & the pd1850 only...have a nice day

Last edited:
of course Paudio SD18el is powerful than neusch PD 1850.,,pd1850 is only 600watts rms while the sd18el is 1000wtts rms..the sd18el is 16k but the less price is arround 14,400 as my friend told me because he order the sd18el at music box in pampangga,,& sd18el is very powerfull,the best & the beast ika nga, & I'm planing to have this "beast" someday,& if u have an extra budget for me I'll go for jh186 than the T&T..jh 186 last update price ko sa raon last 2 months is 7,900/pc.discounted na ,jh 186 is 5.5" voice coil while the T&T is 4"voice coil..& maybe dj-jojo can tell you if what is the performance of jh186 because he use the jh186 for his WSX sub....,,,for my subzero I use the neusch pd1850 not the pd1850x & not the pd1850B just the pd1850 lang 12k un..while the B & X is arround 8.5k to 10k & i din't understand very well if what is the deferent between the X & B & the pd1850 only...have a nice day

tnx for the info sir amants!,
yes..someday im planning to have this "BEAST" (paudio sd18el) also..(kahit 8 lang nito, tumba mo na ung 12 or 16 cabs set up nila)...

....before we get carried away with these massive driver, a word of caution on mounting these drivers. I have 4 Lexus Audio drivers in my shop for repair, "ALL" have distorted frame. These drivers are a P.I.T.A to repair, dual spider system plus heatsinking system similar to the Electrovoice EVX speakers. The owner have probably over tighten the T-nuts (due to the massive motor) or the mounting board is not perfectly flat (probably the fiberglass) or the weight of the motor itself has distorted the frame during frequent transport. I would recommend using a rubber gasket when mounting these massive driver to avoid distorting the frame, a support/suspension system for the large motor assembly similar to those large HF driver would be good. just my two cents.

....before we get carried away with these massive driver, a word of caution on mounting these drivers. I have 4 Lexus Audio drivers in my shop for repair, "ALL" have distorted frame. These drivers are a P.I.T.A to repair, dual spider system plus heatsinking system similar to the Electrovoice EVX speakers. The owner have probably over tighten the T-nuts (due to the massive motor) or the mounting board is not perfectly flat (probably the fiberglass) or the weight of the motor itself has distorted the frame during frequent transport. I would recommend using a rubber gasket when mounting these massive driver to avoid distorting the frame, a support/suspension system for the large motor assembly similar to those large HF driver would be good. just my two cents.

thanks sir for the caution and tips on how to mount the high power speaker..

...i always build this for people who own a home theater with a limited space using a Targa 120xi driver...its amazing!.

...or you can build this P48 Sub-Woofer Controller (Rev-A) and this 300/500W Subwoofer Power Amplifier

have fun
jojo

Hi Sir Jojo,
Thank you sir for your support and giving much of your valuable time among the DIYer's here and Philippine DIY community. I am just a newbie with clumsy diy abilities but would very much like to build a sub for LFP reinforcement. I have currently built dipole woofers as adjunct to my bookshelf speaker and I would appreciate it much if you could lend me a hand in building the said Sub woofer controller also.

I live in Quezon city, sir and be more than glad to compensate for the assistance if any. 09082650235

JH186 does not have the power, but rather is has the Power Handling of 1000 watts to 1600watts at 8ohms...i will assumes that 1000-1600 at 8ohms was sampled at 1khz Continues Sine wave...otherwise it will have different impedance at different frequency and then power handling will be lesser at lower frequency than at higher freq.

the same goes to other speaker driver regardless of brands...they are not powerful, they handle the power given by the power amplifier...its the power amp that deliver the power not the speaker driver.

have fun...
jojo

@malufhet2000

see attachment for your requested info on WBOX...its not a subzero...Subzero is a company that makes Car audio boxes...Products

have fun

jojo

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 941
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 828
  • WBOX.jpg
    WBOX.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 824
  • WBOX2.jpg
    WBOX2.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 723
  • WBOX22.jpg
    WBOX22.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 734
@leinad61

i use to have those plan a very long time ago, its a hard copy (in drawing papers) i must have lost it already...if ever i find it i will scan it for you and share it.

in the mean time here is same version...hope this help

have a nice day
jojo

Attachments

• cw218.jpg
    cw218.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 397
  • vcb218.jpg
    vcb218.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 357
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.