Konzert Amp & Speakers Website - Page 50 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th November 2008, 01:39 AM   #491
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to audiomachines
@olaop,

I would definitely go for the Wharfedale speakers over the Lexus. They are made in China but they are British and they are no amateur in the speaker manufacturing biz. Check this link http://www.wharfedalepro.com/Default...rID=1&IdLang=1 Hope this helps.

best regards,
audiomachines
Old 10th November 2008, 04:50 AM   #492
olaop is offline olaop  Philippines
diyAudio Member

ok thank you very much ill go for wharfdale sir. but what can you advise between lx and evp . the price of evpx15 is 7600/pc and lx12 is 10,500 and lx15 is 12,00/pc / what can you advised about that speakers / i want to buy evp series because of the price , but if lx performs better ill go for lx / but if this lx and evp performs always the same , ill go for evp so i can buy 1pair for my budget. any suggestion between evp and lx , is there any big diffrence between these two series? so i can make invest more money to LX series if theres a big diffrenece between evp and LX . lolz this my christmas gift for myself thats why i want to make sure what speaker to buy and im not going to regret . thks for the advised master audio machines
Old 10th November 2008, 05:21 AM   #493
diyAudio Member

@olaop,

the LX line handles more power than the EVPS but the sound quality is the same. I think if I remember it correctly some of the early LX line I had had diecast woofers (the EVPS uses stamp steel baskets). You'll be surprise with the sound of this speakers they don't sound like P.A. speakers.They are articulate but won't cause you hearing fatigue.

Best Regards,
audiomachines
Old 10th November 2008, 07:09 AM   #494
diyAudio Member

@audiomachines
can i use this speaker for outdoor?
i want to use this speaker for indoor and outdoor , would it perform well either lx or evp outside my house? im very noob about this matter thanks for your patience master audiomachines / i want to use this wharfdale speaker also during parties other occasions like christmas and new year's eve including my 15" wbin /.what do you think and please give some advise / im planning to buy also K2 or K4 amp to drive this speakers . please advise also what power amp to use. im going to raon this afternoon to test this wharfdale speaker . thank you for the advised
Old 10th November 2008, 10:02 AM   #495
diyAudio Member

@olaop,

sure you can use the speakers outdoors, just don't get them wet (rain). A k4 or k6 would be enough. The EVPS were rated 300W continuous, 1200W peak. The LX were rated 400W continuous, 1600W peak.

Best Regards,
audiomachines
Old 10th November 2008, 01:57 PM   #496
diyAudio Member

@audiomachines

sir ive been there to stage point , we have tested evpx 15" and lexus lvp15 carpeted 15" , both sound good, wharfdale was good , wharfdale good in bass , but lexus was good in mid and high freq based on me hearing. after tested the speaker , i went ito electrotech store and we have tested B3 TS260 plastic 15inches 250watts RMS . and it sound good also , for me it is a mix of wharfdale and lexus . wharfdale for bass and lexus for tweeters equals to B3 TS260. B3 was very good very crisp and clear. im very confused what speaker to buy, any comment about B3 TS260? is it good speaker than wharfdale and lexus, TS260 around 9thou each? ill extend my budget to 20 thou for 1pair of my speaker . just give advised if it is worth it to buy B3 TS260 or i would still go for EVP series? or any suggestion about B3 Speaker around 20 thou . thnks
Old 13th November 2008, 03:33 PM   #497
edu is offline edu  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Guys,

it keeps me thingking on your inputs of different speakers, actually I need speakers box for midhigh but can be use also as full range on other occassion if needed i dont like to bring my sub for small occassions. sir audio machine your input please shall i use 15 inch or 12 inch. is wharfedal and lexus available in raon? particular store I can visit.
Old 14th November 2008, 02:50 AM   #498
diyAudio Member

lexus and wharfdale are available in raon also you request to test those speakers . im still thinking if im going to buy the B3 TS260 speaker if it i worth in than wharfdale evpx 15".
Old 14th November 2008, 08:33 AM   #499
edu is offline edu  Philippines
diyAudio Member

olaop,

thanks for the info........
Old 15th November 2008, 08:16 AM   #500
jayrjoe is offline jayrjoe  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Default KONZERT K10 for SALE!

Thats right, anyone interested, ill be selling my Konzert K10 ( power plant). it is still on top condition and looks like brand new. Reason for sale out, upgrading to a high power amplifier. i will post some pictures..

Regards,
jay-r

Hide this!Advertise here!