Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello guys,

Sorry for the late reply I got gigs on weekends, K4 amps +/- 90 rail voltage, anemic power supply 10,000uF per rail :( plenty of room for beefing up the powersupply. If you could find the brand name Musik Focus MA400 it is using the same ckt. but with a much bigger torroidal
transformer compared to the K4. Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
audiomachines

Hi audiomachines,

My normal e-mail seems to be kaput (again).

Can you resend to cong_alt01 at yahoo dot com

Thanks very very much!!

Cheers

ps: I sent you a pm this morning - did you get it? If you replied, I didn't receive anything too... kindly resend to the yahoo alternate address...

Cheers!

k series amp trannies

hello clem_o

Here is the list of transistors use on the Konzert K Series amps:
1. dual differential input- C2240 pair, A970 pair
2. constant current source- 2N5551 and 2N5401
3.VAS stage- A1837 pair (stacked), C4793 pair (stacked)
4.Bias servo transistor - TIP144 Darlington.
5.Driver transistor 2SC5200 and 2SA1943
6.Output Transistors 2SC5200 and 2SA1943
7.Constant current souce ckt reference - Red LED

I have ckt trace the board, the schematic is hand drawn, if I could find time I will convert it into pdf format and post it here. Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
audiomachines

hi audio machine,

ive already seen the Labonn amplifier yesterday, based from the specs on thier operators manual, the L5 and L7 have the same casing but only differs in power rating. the L7 is rated 2000 watts at 4 ohms or 1200 watts at 8 ohms per channel.

But the L4, L5 and L7 can't be bridge and can't handle a 2 ohms load.

hope you already have specifications and pictures of KONZERT V12 power amplifier.

still not available here in cagayan de oro city. mabye plan to be there in manila by december pa.

best regards, jay-r

hi,

as far as I know Music Focus is not in the market any more......

it is then replaced with Sventa....

well my friend owns two and it sound punchy on the low end of the spectrum specially when match with
18 in P-audio challenger series rated 650 watt 8 ohm subs
and it reaaly sounds better than what is
uso in our place, Crell..........;)

macweb

hi hienrich,

you own the Crell power amps? CA20?

its so much like the CA20 from sounstandard, the casing and the logo CA20 is printed the same as the soundstandard.

Are they a clone of sounstandard?

more power!

hienrich said:
hi,

as far as I know Music Focus is not in the market any more......

it is then replaced with Sventa....

well my friend owns two and it sound punchy on the low end of the spectrum specially when match with
18 in P-audio challenger series rated 650 watt 8 ohm subs
and it reaaly sounds better than what is
uso in our place, Crell..........;)

macweb

hello guys,

I am afraid I did not find any info about the V12 amp. Sorry jayrjoe.
if your into amps that will eat 2 ohms for breakfast try googling for CrestAudio 10001, 9001. In bridge mode the 10001 can deliver 15Kw of power into a 4 Ohm load. uso dito Phonic XP series amp.

Best Regards,
audiomachines

no problem audio machines, thanks for that info, ive been searching the web, i have seen and viewed some specs of Void infinite 8.
also ive seen the specs of the Lab gruppen amps, 13 KW at 4 ohms.

they are great amps with great power but with great prices, very expensive for home use.

regarding with the V12, i emailed the supplier for the specs. i'll post the specs for some reference guys.

thank you,

Best regards,

jayrjoe

audiomachines said:
hello guys,

I am afraid I did not find any info about the V12 amp. Sorry jayrjoe.
if your into amps that will eat 2 ohms for breakfast try googling for CrestAudio 10001, 9001. In bridge mode the 10001 can deliver 15Kw of power into a 4 Ohm load. uso dito Phonic XP series amp.

Best Regards,
audiomachines:D

sorry for the threadjacking but... :)

clem_o said:
Re: Spin

Yes, some good stuff there, but not easy to find. The place is terribly underlit... They seem to have less available than before, when it was still called 'crystalsem'.

Cheers!

just been there this afternoon. not much to look at but scored some perf boards, single/double sided FR4 blanks, and some ferrite cores. interesting stuff too. just not had enough time. although I did not find heatsinks that I needed badly, I saw they had toroids used in the 41hz t-amps.

gud am to all,

audiomachines what Crest Proseries do have for now....?
actually I need the Crest Pro9002 class h with IGBT on the
higher rails for switching, I just need this one for references
since I plan to go on the H class...

:D

if u got time, my pm is hienrichb at yahoo dot com

macweb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.