Konzert Amp & Speakers Website - Page 43 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th May 2008, 07:56 AM   #421
diyAudio Member

Default audiomachines

audiomachines is bussy for a while,i think jbl & cerwin vega fits w-bins,for the plans are design or made for them,though crown 1860 sound good and easily avalable
Old 17th May 2008, 03:05 PM   #422
diyAudio Member

good day to all,

i'm a new member and i find this site interesting and helpful. i'm a volunteer church musician and an audio enthusiast.

may i ask anyone who can recommend a cheap but reliable power amp with 500wpc/8ohm. i'm going to use this with our church choir/band with 12mics, a kawai mx-16, a behringer dsp-1000p, a dod sr430 geq and 4 cabs(15"300w/180w horn each).

is it enough for a church with 200plus pax? only the vocals and a bit of keyboard will go through it 'coz we use a separate amp for the instruments.

i need your expert advice on this before going to raon. your reply will be very much appreciated. thanks and Godbless.
Old 17th May 2008, 11:35 PM   #423
diyAudio Member

Default audio advice

http://yuloaudiosolutions.multiply.com/
please visit this site bro. dont forget to tell them i gave this site to you.God bless
Old 18th May 2008, 03:35 PM   #424
diyAudio Member

@ sir engel

thanks for your advice but i'm afraid i can't afford those "bigatin" brands as of now. who would not want those crowns,peavey etc.?will utilize only my personal savings to acquire the amp.

i've read about konzerts, "kolin"amps, but are these reliable?
Old 22nd May 2008, 02:15 PM   #425
bmall is offline bmall  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Currently using the K6 Konzert Amp, kinda cheap but really powerful. How big is your church? Although churches require sound systems where sound propagates from the altar to the door entrance uniformly. But if your choir would just be in a certain area of the church, ensure PA speakers face the church goers and you have enough monitors to hear your vocals and instruments.

Better check your speaker wattages since output power of K6 is 600w per channel, your speakers should meet or exceed 600w at least to ensure no speaker burnout happens. Try K4 at 400w.
Old 23rd May 2008, 03:16 PM   #426
diyAudio Member

@ bmall

thanks for your suggestion and advice.
i've seen and heard this konzert amp during one of our anniversaries. and the technician said that it can blow his "community"spkrs.

anyway, our church is BIG. one of the oldest here in bulacan, was built during spanish times. it could fit 3 basketball courts inside plus it has a dome infront of the altar. difficult to play live music because of the reverberation. that's why we play a little "quieter"and use more spkrs.

peace and Godbless!
Old 2nd June 2008, 09:10 AM   #427
bmall is offline bmall  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Mukhang Malolos yan ha, sa Barasoain church.

Have you acquired your needed amplifier? If yes, how was it?
Old 30th June 2008, 10:08 AM   #428
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by audiomachines
hello guys,

amen to that sir,amen. how i wish too... here are some pro audio amps from china. Konzert K2 and the subwoofer pounder (or toaster ) the Konzert H3000, can blow your ever famous Crown 1860 dual magnet
(stack magnets) 18in. speakers with ease. Crown 1860 has a 4 in. 4 layer voice coil, wound with a #25 magnet wire!

good day
Hello good sirs,

I bought a pair of 15" Crown powered speakers last week at raon Salonga. It sounds good and it's also cheap. Do you guys have any comments on these speakers?
Old 2nd July 2008, 06:21 AM   #429
diyAudio Member

Default bts power ampli

good day to all.
i would like to solicit your comments on the BTS Power Amplifier Brand. They say the parts are from korea, but assembled in china. Any experiences on these brand? Thanks for your comments.
Old 5th July 2008, 05:47 AM   #430
EMX_125 is offline EMX_125  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to EMX_125
Default Konzert Power Amp

Hi.... AudioMachine...

Are You Have A Schematic Diagram Of Konzert K Series?

Hide this!Advertise here!