Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
audiomachines said:
hi,

The Behringer A500 got some good reviews, I wouldn't go for the Konzert amps especially the proamps. I been around playing with these ''brutes'' for some time,IMHO good and economical for p.a. applications only, and maintenance wise to. Lots of cheap power.

Best Regard,
audiomachines

Hi audiomachines - would you have a schematic I can look at, for reference? The idea of changing a brute (an inexpensive one at that) and trying to make it sound good is a nice project... :)

Cheers!

deeco and alexan sells metal film resistors at 20X the price of a carbon film. yup. expensive. so I went to a sidewalk vendor and asked him to collect metal films and took home a whole bag full of assorted values. :)

as for MKT film caps, they are nowhere to be found. I just have the itch to buy some when I see some. so now I ended up with a big box full of those at home.

we could continue this discussion about parts here without "thread jacking" :)

honestly, I wasn't aware that we had RS and farnell over here. :clown: if you need something I might have, email me. :)

actually, I haven't had any problems not finding a metal film value that I need in raon although I sometimes need high voltage ceramic caps and I can't find any.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.