Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello jayrjoe,

Gee man I though your in p.a. work:D that's one serious home setup:hot: Yes the Labon power amps 2500w into 8/ channel. I would suggest you try one of those bass exciter/ enhancer processors from Behringer.Try also to use heavy guage wiring for your extension cords/ power strips. This amps drew large amount of current. Maybe your 220VAC is sagging, that is why your amp goes into premature clipping, it needs "stiff" 220VAC supply. I think the V12 is rated just like the H3000 1.5Kw at 8 ohms. I'll try to dig some info for you about the Konzert V12 power amp. Yes it is a class H amp.

Best Regards,
Audiomachines

hi audio machine,

wow! that so much power for the Labon amps...
can it handle 2 ohms load? worth interesting to see those amps in pictures and action hehehe, maybe too expensive mate. could you please give me their website? made in china also?

yap in the near future, i will upgrade my EQ to Behringer FB6200 a dual 30 band EQ with feedback detector.

then I plan to build the 186 horn or the 1850, maybe the T & T driver would be suitable on that cab, still not sure, im still waiting for the T/s parameters from the supplier. i dont have any gadgets to measure the T/s of speakers.

more power...:D :hot:

hi guys,

good morning to all,

anyone who has the T/S parameters for the T&T 18 inch subwoofers?
its a dual stack magnet sub with double spider and with a power handling of 1000 watts rms.

i've asked from the suppliers but got no reply from them yet. maybe you guys have readily available or have measured it thru some your gadgets.
please do share if you have any, i'll glady appreciate it.

thanks in advance.

:)

ah here

does anyone of you guys know where to get supplies for
extruded heat sinks ?
I mean the ones that we commonly used for our diy power amps.
Me and my store partners need a wholesaler for such.

Well in Cebu, at AC/DC or Tommy's they sell them for more or less
17.50 pesos per inch, the thicker one.

and I think this is just too expensive for a wholesale price.

If ever you guys have an idea pls. include addresses and contact
numbers
;)

thank you,

macweb

Quick question guys - musically, which amp - Behringer or Konzert? :) :)

Looking for something that will push maybe 300Wrms/ch into 8 ohms...

Of course, could DIY but transformer, filter caps, heatsinks, casing, output trannies - all add to the cost. Wondering if any of the above brands would make a "nice" base design; reuse as many things as possible though certainly change the circuit topology if needed..

Cheers

Hi Tony,

Right of course - so can you use a brute and turn it into a ballerina (a powerful one at that?) :)

Behringer for example claims the use of Toshiba / On-Semi transistors in their amp. Starting with that as 'base material', maybe a good-sounding amp can be made...

Cheers!

djQUAN said:
haven't tried konzert amps but I have their compressor/limiter and dual 31band EQ and they seem pretty good for the money.

I have a habit of opening stuff when I arrive with them at home and checked these out. 100% metal film resistors and film caps. :D

Wow - where do they get parts like that... So sad that Raon doesn't seem to have such things...

Or is there???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.