Konzert Amp & Speakers Website - Page 185 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th November 2011, 01:28 AM   #1841
Rov is offline Rov  Dubai
diyAudio Member

to sir jojo I just want to ask what is the effect of buying electronic device such as amplifier fog machines disco light with 220 volts 50 hertz, pwede bng gamitin dyan sa atin kasi mura lang dito sa UAE at gusto ko sanang bumili.
Old 15th November 2011, 04:11 AM   #1842
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to dj_jojo_md Send a message via Yahoo to dj_jojo_md
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rov View Post
to sir jojo I just want to ask what is the effect of buying electronic device such as amplifier fog machines disco light with 220 volts 50 hertz, pwede bng gamitin dyan sa atin kasi mura lang dito sa UAE at gusto ko sanang bumili.
Will a 230V 50Hz appliance work on a 240V 60Hz supply

have nice day,
jojo
Old 15th November 2011, 05:35 AM   #1843
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Halo Sir, Mura ba power amp dyan? Say 1kw per side or more. Western Brand or any Generic Chinese. Just interested hence my bro. is there. thanks
Old 15th November 2011, 07:55 AM   #1844
AJT is offline AJT  Philippines
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
a big yes.......
Old 20th November 2011, 04:54 AM   #1845
diyAudio Member

Default please help

hello mga sir...im just asking if how to wire a series and parallel connection from power amplifier to speakers..Konzert K8 is my amplifier....it say 2x1350watts at 4ohms and 2x800watts at 8ohmsss..here is my spekeres 2pcs 450w 4ohms and 2pcs 300w 4ohms...what is the proper setup or wiring connection for this setup without damaging the speker or the amp..

thanks in dvance
Old 21st November 2011, 06:38 AM   #1846
tibo is offline tibo  Philippines
diyAudio Member

sirs..

Usually the bigger output the heavier the power amplifier, I saw this Behringer Amps the "inuke series" its lightweight but has the power. Whats the difference between this (aside from weight) , can it outperform the heavy ones?
Old 21st November 2011, 06:44 AM   #1847
diyAudio Moderator

^could be using the smps type power supply, it may even be a class D that is why it is lightweight, my guess....
Old 21st November 2011, 06:45 AM   #1848
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejayson View Post
hello mga sir...im just asking if how to wire a series and parallel connection from power amplifier to speakers..Konzert K8 is my amplifier....it say 2x1350watts at 4ohms and 2x800watts at 8ohmsss..here is my spekeres 2pcs 450w 4ohms and 2pcs 300w 4ohms...what is the proper setup or wiring connection for this setup without damaging the speker or the amp..

thanks in dvance
you can only use either pair....
Old 22nd November 2011, 01:12 PM   #1849
yaden is offline yaden  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_jojo_md View Post
You can use 50 hz but the transformer will have much heat than the 60hz

Last edited by yaden; 22nd November 2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 22nd November 2011, 01:29 PM   #1850
diyAudio Member

Hi, Im new here. Im wondering if anyone could inform me where the konzert service center is? I have a k6 power ampli that needs repair. Umusok kasi to and i had it checked by a technician, sabi niya he needs the diagram. I hope you can help me. The power amp is used in the church. Thanks

Hide this!Advertise here!