Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th October 2011, 07:44 AM   #1821
diyAudio Member

To Sir Leinad61...

Sir... you mention that you use 4 186horn...and may i know what driver you use...in that bin...can it be possible that Crown 1860 will work on 186 folded horn bin...?
Old 14th October 2011, 12:03 AM   #1822
diyAudio Member

Am also keen to know the answer of the question above. I wonder if 1860 is as good as JH series. Any idea will be very much appreciated. Cheers
Old 14th October 2011, 03:17 AM   #1823
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUCKLANDER View Post
Am also keen to know the answer of the question above. I wonder if 1860 is as good as JH series. Any idea will be very much appreciated. Cheers
im been using also pro-1815 crown this speaker are similar series with 1860. i used it my wsx sub. it just work fine.

Last edited by rhodrich; 14th October 2011 at 03:25 AM.
Old 14th October 2011, 10:56 AM   #1824
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseneck View Post
To Sir Leinad61...

Sir... you mention that you use 4 186horn...and may i know what driver you use...in that bin...can it be possible that Crown 1860 will work on 186 folded horn bin...?
Im using P Audio, For my 186horn. Yes Crown 1860 will work on 186 folded horn bin..
Old 14th October 2011, 11:03 AM   #1825
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leinad61 View Post
Im using P Audio, For my 186horn. Yes Crown 1860 will work on 186 folded horn bin..

Hi Bossing, What model of P-Audio you used. How much and where? thanks, Al
Old 14th October 2011, 11:23 AM   #1826
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodrich View Post
im been using also pro-1815 crown this speaker are similar series with 1860. i used it my wsx sub. it just work fine.

Thanks for the info. I plan to use 186 folded horn (easier to build, IMO) instead of WSX. Does it have a huge difference in performance?
Old 15th October 2011, 09:28 PM   #1827
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to dj_jojo_md Send a message via Yahoo to dj_jojo_md
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseneck View Post
To sir jojo...

Sir good days...do you have any experinece regarding 1850 folded horn by rog Mogale..loaded with local speakers... please share with me...if you have...i just want to know if Crown PRO-1860PA will work on this cab....

tnx..benny.

Sorry Sir benny have;nt done any 1850...

Have a nive day,
jojo
Old 27th October 2011, 05:42 AM   #1828
edong is offline edong  Australia
diyAudio Member

Sirs, i am newbie here... i was following the thread in Philmusic regarding the DIY speakers until the site went off. I am particularly after the design of the Cyclops and WSX but unfortunately i wasn't able to download it from philmusic. Just would like to check if there is someone who could post a plan/diagram of this cyclops enclosure. Have seen familiar names here from philmusic like sir jojo , hartono etc..
Old 31st October 2011, 08:17 PM   #1829
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to dj_jojo_md Send a message via Yahoo to dj_jojo_md
Quote:
Originally Posted by edong View Post
Sirs, i am newbie here... i was following the thread in Philmusic regarding the DIY speakers until the site went off. I am particularly after the design of the Cyclops and WSX but unfortunately i wasn't able to download it from philmusic. Just would like to check if there is someone who could post a plan/diagram of this cyclops enclosure. Have seen familiar names here from philmusic like sir jojo , hartono etc..

DIY Speakerbox ConstantPressure™

Have a nice day,
jojo
Old 4th November 2011, 03:05 AM   #1830
tibo is offline tibo  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Default MB 115

Good day sir jo.

Ive made this box the MB 115 from Visaton DIY.. Can i put a cover like from the Nexo 18 , like you suggested to esbiboi? I was wondering if I could apply it also to my box.For a 15" sub what should be dimension the cut hole? Sir whats the effect of this cover. The speaker i bought was a JH-158 with the Crell CA8 Amp. Does my amp compliment the speakers?

Thanks, more power.

tibo

Hide this!Advertise here!