Konzert Amp & Speakers Website - Page 143 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th January 2011, 06:18 AM   #1421
diyAudio Member

dbx subharmonic wont be useful kasi your wsx goes low enough, lalo na set up mo na 8 WSXs per side, lakas na nyan,
mid high, would be 2kHz provided your compression drivers can go that low..
experiment, use your ears and ask your companions which sounds good in your settings
Old 19th January 2011, 06:47 AM   #1422
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to dj_jojo_md Send a message via Yahoo to dj_jojo_md
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodrich View Post
sir what about the mid-high? y did you say not that the sub harmonic in not that useful i will not soud will? i got 16 wsx and 4 mt122 can u recommend the good way sound processing hock-up.
16!!!...WOW...now you really don't need that DBX SH...it can damage your speaker due to over excursion.

mid to hi xover...900hz ~ 2khz...it depends on your passive network and Driver Horn cut-off frequency.

Picture please...16wsx...

Last edited by dj_jojo_md; 19th January 2011 at 07:09 AM.
Old 19th January 2011, 08:49 AM   #1423
asia is offline asia  Philippines
diyAudio Member

dj jojo md,
how about your 50cent about post #1405?
Old 19th January 2011, 09:19 AM   #1424
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asia View Post
dj jojo md,
how about your 50cent about post #1405?
WSX is soooooo far far awaaaaaay from L36...

Magandang araw,
jojo
Old 19th January 2011, 09:42 AM   #1425
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_jojo_md View Post
16!!!...WOW...now you really don't need that DBX SH...it can damage your speaker due to over excursion.

mid to hi xover...900hz ~ 2khz...it depends on your passive network and Driver Horn cut-off frequency.

Picture please...16wsx...
thanks sir jo

i forgot to take pictures when i do blessing and little bit of disco. thats y maybe my soud tech turm down the bass boost of the dbx. and he try to boost the eq from 60 to 120hz. i cant relay so much of ear mid you sentonado. sir did you used spectrum analyzer to set up your eq? my mt122 uses 12inch jackhammer woofer and tdu 500 horns. for the compression driver i used 3.2uf and 5 ohms 20 watts resistor in series.
Old 19th January 2011, 10:03 AM   #1426
diyAudio Member

@audiomachine
@jojo

sir, pls help me buy the right one, i'll be buying 15" plastic floor monitor tommorow, i only have budget at around P5000 to 1 pc and i need to buy 2 pcs. which is 10k more or less... what brand is best for that value; crown, kevler or any other which you would recommend? need your asap response. . .thanks. . any respond from any one?

Last edited by VolMax Audio; 19th January 2011 at 10:15 AM.
Old 19th January 2011, 07:17 PM   #1427
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolMax Audio View Post
@audiomachine
@jojo

sir, pls help me buy the right one, i'll be buying 15" plastic floor monitor tommorow, i only have budget at around P5000 to 1 pc and i need to buy 2 pcs. which is 10k more or less... what brand is best for that value; crown, kevler or any other which you would recommend? need your asap response. . .thanks. . any respond from any one?
Sorry bro. i haven't use any ABS molded foldback monitors...i cannot help you with this one...Sorry.

Magandang araw,
jojo
Old 19th January 2011, 07:29 PM   #1428
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodrich View Post
thanks sir jo

i forgot to take pictures when i do blessing and little bit of disco. thats y maybe my soud tech turm down the bass boost of the dbx. and he try to boost the eq from 60 to 120hz. i cant relay so much of ear mid you sentonado. sir did you used spectrum analyzer to set up your eq? my mt122 uses 12inch jackhammer woofer and tdu 500 horns. for the compression driver i used 3.2uf and 5 ohms 20 watts resistor in series.
spectrum analyzer to set up your eq?

Smaart software/measuring mic with pink noise generator to flatten the response.

for the compression driver i used 3.2uf and 5 ohms 20 watts resistor in series.

Not safe...you have to put an inductor coil to filter out low freq. then an L pad circuit for the gain control of the driver.

Magandang araw,
jojo
Old 20th January 2011, 06:09 AM   #1429
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_jojo_md View Post
spectrum analyzer to set up your eq?

Smaart software/measuring mic with pink noise generator to flatten the response.

for the compression driver i used 3.2uf and 5 ohms 20 watts resistor in series.

Not safe...you have to put an inductor coil to filter out low freq. then an L pad circuit for the gain control of the driver.

Magandang araw,
jojo
Sir jo,

do i still need to do like that for the compression driver even if i crossover it at 2khz? just asking sir.
Old 20th January 2011, 06:12 AM   #1430
diyAudio Member

@ dj jojo

sir it is ok to run sub at low sum rather than left and right sub connection. pls give advice.

Hide this!Advertise here!