Konzert Amp & Speakers Website - Page 125 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2010, 10:28 PM   #1241
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
dj jojo md
sir do you have plans for manifold 2x18?
does this throw farther low's as w-bin does?
i heard this once in closed spaced but how about in outdoors?
and is it easy to tune?
speaking of w-bins popularity,what is the most compact design for low's these days that can throw as far and as pure low,deep low that can feel in chest ''not in the head'',
low's like pounding your chest (right into listeners heart),
is it the wsx?
sorry sir too many query
  Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2010, 12:09 AM   #1242
diyAudio Member
 
dj_jojo_md's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Send a message via MSN to dj_jojo_md Send a message via Yahoo to dj_jojo_md
Quote:
Originally Posted by engel dela pena View Post
dj jojo md
sir do you have plans for manifold 2x18?
does this throw farther low's as w-bin does?
i heard this once in closed spaced but how about in outdoors?
and is it easy to tune?
speaking of w-bins popularity,what is the most compact design for low's these days that can throw as far and as pure low,deep low that can feel in chest ''not in the head'',
low's like pounding your chest (right into listeners heart),
is it the wsx?
sorry sir too many query
I will post the plans...

Horn loaded(WSX or Wbox) speakerbox are far more efficient than any type or configuration of speakerboxes (Vented Bass reflex, Sealed or Bandpass).

But, horn loaded boxes are big and required to be used in groups.

The throw or SPL will depend on your setup...the more stack you have, the more power directional control you get...and also it depends on the venue.

Chest thumps...this will be around 50Hz to 90Hz.
Flapping pants...50Hz below.

WSX is one of the most efficient horn loaded i have experience next to Tappedhorn.

All was based on a Cloned version...imagine if it was real thing!

Magandang araw,
jojo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MT218.jpg (431.8 KB, 597 views)
File Type: jpg MT218_.jpg (446.9 KB, 495 views)
File Type: jpg MT218_back.jpg (340.6 KB, 418 views)
File Type: jpg MT218_front.jpg (269.2 KB, 375 views)
File Type: jpg MT218_top.jpg (334.7 KB, 354 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2010, 07:43 AM   #1243
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
dj jojo md,
i found this at horn plan,
check this out
Plan WSX Martin
the plan you post,(wsx,)
another contruction detail of wsx plan
Attached Files
File Type: zip Shortcut to MartinWSX.zip (538 Bytes, 161 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2010, 08:00 AM   #1244
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Default wsx

and this
Attached Files
File Type: zip WSXdatasheet.zip (660.0 KB, 180 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2010, 11:53 AM   #1245
diyAudio Member
 
dj_jojo_md's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Send a message via MSN to dj_jojo_md Send a message via Yahoo to dj_jojo_md
Quote:
Originally Posted by engel dela pena View Post
dj jojo md,
i found this at horn plan,
check this out
Plan WSX Martin
the plan you post,(wsx,)
another contruction detail of wsx plan
@engel dela pena

Yes Sir...I know the site...they are new site and just updated their archives.

my copy came from the guy who originally post it first in his web page 10 years ago or more...i think...to old to remember correctly...but he is a good Australian guy...he shared a lot of things.

the plans are authentic and correct...only some parts are missing.

Magandang araw,
jojo
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2010, 03:41 PM   #1246
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
@jojo

sir what would be the cut off frequency for wsx sub and also for the mt122. on your sound system what kind of amp. you used to drive wsx? i need some help to set up my small sound system.
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2010, 05:20 PM   #1247
diyAudio Member
 
dj_jojo_md's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Send a message via MSN to dj_jojo_md Send a message via Yahoo to dj_jojo_md
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodrich View Post
@jojo

sir what would be the cut off frequency for wsx sub and also for the mt122. on your sound system what kind of amp. you used to drive wsx? i need some help to set up my small sound system.
2 WSX powered by Phonic XP5000 Bridge at 4Ω...Xing at 90Hz using W8 for the tops.

For MT122 i know they were cross at around 125Hz...go to Speakerplan.com search for the MT122 plot.

have a nice day,
jojo
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2010, 03:41 AM   #1248
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ilocos Sur
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_jojo_md View Post
2 WSX powered by Phonic XP5000 Bridge at 4Ω...Xing at 90Hz using W8 for the tops.

For MT122 i know they were cross at around 125Hz...go to Speakerplan.com search for the MT122 plot.

have a nice day,
jojo
sir wala ba talagang port or exhaus yung MT 122?
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2010, 03:48 AM   #1249
C3PO is offline C3PO  Philippines
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: angeles city
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_jojo_md View Post
2 WSX powered by Phonic XP5000 Bridge at 4Ω...Xing at 90Hz using W8 for the tops.

For MT122 i know they were cross at around 125Hz...go to Speakerplan.com search for the MT122 plot.

have a nice day,
jojo
hi jojo, reliable ba ang xp5000 sa 4 ohms bridge?, i just recently purchased that amp here in UAE, i didnt tried it yet at full blast.. thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2010, 05:27 AM   #1250
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
sir jojo.

the mt122 do i need to bi amp it? what would be series capacitor for the compression driver im using the tdu500 konzert and any solution that to prevent comprssion coil not to burt out.

thank u sir jo
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2