Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
3 subs parallel per channel rated at 1000 watts maximum at 8 ohms

you can forget about the power rating of the speakers, there, they do no mean a lot....it is the amp that matters, and the load presented by the paralleled speakers that does...

it is not a simple matter of deviding 8 by 3, 8ohms is a nominal rating and is probably true for only one frequency..

Tony said:

it is not a simple matter of deviding 8 by 3, 8ohms is a nominal rating and is probably true for only one frequency..

Right! But hopefully the manufacturer of the amp has taken that into consideration, such that when the manual says "ok for 2 ohms" it's really true!!

jayrjoe, that amp comes with a warranty anyway right? Hehehe... I guess it's a good idea to push it to its rated spec and make sure it can really do the job you want, while it's under warranty...

hi guys,

happy new year to all... been quite some time to hear from u guys, ive been having also a two months vacation right after my operation.
Ive been staying at my parents place with no internet connections but very fresh air with neighbors quite a distance from the other, its good thing, I could turn up the volume as loud as the system could.

well last christmas and new year, ive got 4 speakers toasted, maybe over powered or maybe the drivers experiencing over excursion.

regarding my china made Crell Alpha 2000, well i could say that its fairly tough,
I run the amp with a two ohms load,
turn up the gain with no clipping,
the temperature was fairly hot but it didn't fail or fire-up, only my speakers were toasted. Voice coil were totally burnt.

have anyone also experience using the Crell amplifiers?

hi

I Have magus PO-800 power amplifier rated at 500watts @8ohms, 1000watts @4ohms. it used with the same power output C2500 and A1943. POwer supply rail used 100-0-100 +/- vdc . toroid transformer output 35-0-35, 35-0-35, 17-0-17. the orginal is KINMA PO-9330. i run it 2ohms load for mid range. for long run.

Attachments

• b1003118053.jpg
    b1003118053.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,127
jayrjoe said:
i've read the markings of the boards

in the PCB board for capacitors....

MA 10 or 1000 Watts 8 ohms = 100V, 10,000mf X 8
MA 14 0r 1300 Watts 8 ohms = 100V, 10, 000 mf X 12

same with the board were power transistors is soldered, maybe they are using the same PCB board for their high power one.

the voltage on the MAIN PCB per channel

HV = (+132volts 0 -132volts)
LV = ( +66volts 0 -66 volts

hi jayrjoe
do you have schem for this amp and can you share it to me?

Yup,

Exactly, I've realized some brands from China that can be seen in the market in the Philippines almost all came from the same manufacturer.

So it sounds the same actually. From processors to Amps.

Go go go Konzert. ......

Not sure if Konzert is just a Pinoy brand at all.

Have a nice Sounds....:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.