Konzert Amp & Speakers Website - Page 113 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2010, 11:52 PM   #1121
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: silang, cavite
Send a message via Yahoo to audiomachines
@xmax extreme

really nice amps reminds me of those crest pro series amps, could you pm me for the price. thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2010, 02:40 AM   #1122
diyAudio Member
 
eesbiboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: cebu, philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmax extreme View Post
hello guys,

for those who are in need of an amplifier that can really be pushed @ 2 ohm load.. i mean serious 2 ohm load. its built to be 1 ohm stable stereo operation.
Please follow these thread and
Please have some time to read from post 1 to the last post..


8KW, Heavyweight Power Amplifier - Speakerplans.com Forums - Page 1

best regards
max
cant open link...
i really look forward to take look at it...
  Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2010, 03:24 AM   #1123
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by eesbiboi View Post
cant open link...
i really look forward to take look at it...
hello eesibiboi,

Hmm i think the posted link is down at the moment. Please try checking the site later if you are able to...

Best Regards
max
  Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2010, 03:27 AM   #1124
diyAudio Member
 
andrewlebon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
hi
greetings looks like 8 kw amplifier is designed by WORKHORSE zephyr labs

thanking you
andrew lebon
  Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2010, 03:29 AM   #1125
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomachines View Post
@xmax extreme

really nice amps reminds me of those crest pro series amps, could you pm me for the price. thanks
Thanks audimachine ...
sure I will...

Seems I got problem posting here ... it will not appear immediately right after i posted it..
  Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2010, 08:14 AM   #1126
diyAudio Member
 
Workhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewlebon View Post
hi
greetings looks like 8 kw amplifier is designed by WORKHORSE zephyr labs

thanking you
andrew lebon
  Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2010, 09:28 AM   #1127
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: silang, cavite
Send a message via Yahoo to audiomachines
@workhorse

can i have some links to the "Lab" =) really like those amp that utilizes good old silicon steel for bass duty. I have audition some switching amp for bass duty but there something is lacking in it, I believe it's the " heaviness on the bass notes" it more like hammering a wall using a sledge hammer and using a wrecking ball. Well just my two cents guys.
  Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2010, 09:37 AM   #1128
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomachines View Post
@workhorse

can i have some links to the "Lab" =) really like those amp that utilizes good old silicon steel for bass duty. I have audition some switching amp for bass duty but there something is lacking in it, I believe it's the " heaviness on the bass notes" it more like hammering a wall using a sledge hammer and using a wrecking ball. Well just my two cents guys.
what "LAB" you mean audiomachine?

Some more test results posted here...

8KW, Heavyweight Power Amplifier - Speakerplans.com Forums - Page 17
  Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2010, 12:05 PM   #1129
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: silang, cavite
Send a message via Yahoo to audiomachines
@xmax extreme,

I was directing the question to Mr. Workhorse, Googling doesn't bring up Zypher Labs on my browser that is why I am asking him for the links to the "Lab", sorry for the confusion there mate. Mr. Andrewlebon say's that it looks like your 8KW amp is designed by one of our diyaudio member, Mr. Workhorse of Zypher Labs.

By the way mate I didn't see signs of mica insulator, is it a grounded collector topology ?

Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2010, 01:25 PM   #1130
diyAudio Member
 
Workhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomachines View Post
@xmax extreme,

By the way mate I didn't see signs of mica insulator, is it a grounded collector topology ?

Regards
The insulator is there but not mica, the amplifier uses Grounded Emitter Topology [Better damping and better Low end response while keeping the circuitry confined to triple EF]with 3-Step Class-H.
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2