point source for medium to large events

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I hope I have not created a redundant post. Please post diy/commercial point source system pictures and details for medium to large events. Details should include type of event, area to be covered, stage dimensions, application, rigging/stacking height, amps, processing, db measurements at a certain distance and any other relevant information.

Just post links if the system is posted here. Reason for this request is that I have seen a lot of posts where someone asks about equipment required for a specific scenario (e.g Sound system for 2000 people outdoor on a football field) and someone responds, I have done 4000 people outdoor with just speakers on sticks�. It would be convenient to have all that info in one post, with the technical details.

Here's is an example post:-=SHOW OFF YOUR SOUND SYSTEM!!!!=- - Speakerplans.com Forums - Page 404

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.