The Box PA108A schematics??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

Please I was looking to find this schematics for repair various of this PA speakers... any chance to get it??

Thank's!!

5397708_800.jpg

ICG

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
I have this speakers but passive. They sound well. However I let fall one of them and it is cracked.

Are there holes in it or parts missing? If no, you could glue them back together unless it's at some important construction details. With a plastic sheet or parts, even wood works, on the inside against the cracks, it will work just fine. As a glue you can use contact glue or epoxy. Heating them up and melt-weld them works too, if you are skilled, you need some additional material, something of the same material, can be already trashed. That will be very ugly but is extremely cheap (next to nothing).

Where can I find new empty cabinets ?

You can't. Buy defective speakers with intact enclosure instead, from ebay or similar.

The enclosures appear to be generic Chinese parts. Maybe you can find a similar looking speaker second hand with blown drivers.

Well, some are different than others even if they look the same, there are some with screw-on horns and others with a flange, some can change the horn at others you can't swap it.

IGC Well.. I've glued them used some wood blocks and they are working. The problem here is normally those broken tubes where the screws attach....

Fredenando. This a Thomann own trademark so only them can help You, but I don't believe they will...What is the problem with the speakers ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.