Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Looking for schematic for a phantom powered 2 channel mixing stage
Looking for schematic for a phantom powered 2 channel mixing stage
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th November 2017, 12:06 PM   #11
robkrieg is offline robkrieg
diyAudio Member

ok, I'll have to look whether there is an usb slot somewhere on the mixer. Strangely there is some information on some data sheets about "4 channel recording output via usb", but it isn't mentioned anywhere in the manual.
Still I can't see how this could eventually solve my problem, even if the zoom is capable of reading the usb output of the mixer, of which I'm not sure.
So maybe I can get 4 of the mixers channels via digital/usb output, but still there is no possibility to group some channels, or am I wrong?

Yours
Rob
Old 17th November 2017, 01:20 PM   #12
turk 182 is offline turk 182  Canada
diyAudio Member

it appears that in digital form you can assign independent channels to a buss or group.
as to what is possible in the digital domain with this console i frankly can't say but now that i know it exists i myself am curious as to what is possible.
i would attempt to contact the company or your local retailer/distributor to see if they can provide you with more info.
there may be user group sites on the net that could help.
Old 17th November 2017, 06:47 PM   #13
robkrieg is offline robkrieg
diyAudio Member

ok, I'll try to find some information and will share it here.

In the meantime I'd still be interested in a simple 2 channel mixing unit schematic in case that USB connections doesn't work for me ...

Yours
Rob
Old 17th November 2017, 07:30 PM   #14
turk 182 is offline turk 182  Canada
diyAudio Member

this article has the basic schematic your looking for and some additional info that could be useful
Audio Signal Mixing

Looking for schematic for a phantom powered 2 channel mixing stageHide this!Advertise here!