Help Fixing PA Speakers (behringer eurolive b415dsp)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I got some behringer eurolive b415dsp from a friend, he tried to plug them into a amp and smoke come out and what looked like flames or a flash!

Upon looking at the board I cant see any problems, No blown out capacitors the ceramic fuses look fine but cant really tell if they are ok. the board looks fine cant see any burnt areas, but a couple of the capacitors do really small, but hard to tell if thats where its coming from. The big copper coil "thing" is really lose and the glue has come off.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

As I said in the first post they it was a mate who plugged it into a Amp, thats why I got them for free.

Here is the board: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

That site only post to USA, I live in Australia having a hard time finding a part in Australia

Also that part is kinda different as you can see in the post I put a line around the part thats not the same.

Board that page is not the same as this part Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Ok so I tried fullcompass they didn't have the part in stock so basically I'm left with using something else to replace the board as a technician has suggested... or I've seen a technique where you can use a piece of wire and connect the two joints. Would this be a option? Please dont tell me to get it done by a service center... I just want to know if and how it can be fixed..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.