Renkus Heinz recone kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone, I have a dual 18 with one partially blown driver (works but unusably scratchy, vc is unwinding). It is a renkus heinz driver, but I don't think they make drivers. I know they use the Italian manufacturers' drivers in newer designs, but these look like ev's to me. If anyone can help me find an appropriate recone kit, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• IMG_6664.jpg
    IMG_6664.jpg
    590.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_6666.jpg
    IMG_6666.jpg
    1,016.1 KB · Views: 110
Thanks guys. Sorry, I should have explained. I have contacted rh and they told me it is a long discontinued pas brand driver that will be turning 30 this year. They said it would be easiest to replace it with an Eminence. It looks like an ev to me so I thought maybe they were the original manufacturer or did pas build drivers? Djk, thanks for the link. I'm going to verify some dimensions and hopefully recone it soon.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.