Massive subwoofers design 18" Dual.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, it is a very useful research tool, people here and everywhere use it all the time to discover things. I'm sure it will help you find what you need to know. I suggest you go and have a look and then if you have any specific questions you could always try asking here again. It may not seem like it, but you have been given a lot of good advice already.

Wait brother I don't wanna copy anything. If you have any problem do revert me the same in personal msg. I just ask any similar to La or next pro audio. I know very well what is copyright and patient right is so it will be more fare keep your mouth shut.
Apart from doing help.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

dec7f8d748966fd2d8d28fcbcc279f45.jpg

Made many subwoofers like this at my own design .[emoji19] [emoji19]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

well i was trying to point to two public domain designs in a previous post and perhaps you misunderstood me, but as of yet no one knows the inner working of the subs you where asking about hence no plans.
so if stating that copying a design offends you sorry. but copying a design is kind of the essence of diy sometimes...
if you could be clearer as to design goals and end use specifications you may find you'll get more appropriate responses

Rademakers: It´s called accoustical loading. Once you don´t use it as direct radiator in infinite baffle, you always load the cone somehow.
Of course, this one is quite normal for 15"s, not immense.
But due to the construction, I can see how it can be "one note bass" for bass heavy songs. as it cannot play low. it´s closer to kick bin. Good for 60-130Hz.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.