Phonic Powerpod 1860 plus - help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First off, my PA experience is minimal at best. I just purchased a powered mixer package which includes a Phonic Powerpod 1860 plus / 2 Yamaha A15 speakers and 2 Yamaha A12M monitors. The provided Phonic manual is about as high level as they come. I will be running the following: 1 E guitar: Marshall half stack mic'd up / Roland TD15kv e drum kit / bass combo amp mic'd up / 2 vocal mics / iPhone 6 (MP3). My main concern is correctly hooking up the monitors/speakers, E drums and MP3. I'm struggling to get a lot of sound out of the monitors to include little to no sound via the MP3. Any help would be much appreciated.

Standard practice for live sound apps is monitors are connected to an AUX so you can control what goes to them. To do that with this mixer switch the internal amp routing to Aux1/Mono and connect both monitors to channel A speakon output and the mains to Channel B speakon output on the rear, and if I have interpreted this correctly the MONO fader is now your mains control. Then get the correct cables to connect the edrums and iPhone to the stereo input channels 9/10 and 11/12 and all mics just go to the XLR inputs on channels 1-8..

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.