PA mid/tops for Keystone Subs...?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I built a set of Art's Keystone Subs and absolutely love them. This being said, I am stepping up to some bigger events, upwards of 600-1000 people, and need some PA tops to pick up the sound from 100 Hz on up. I would like to use something scale able so I can bring more if needed or less if needed. I am still open to DIY for this, and have considered DR250's from BFM, but hear so much up and down, I am scared to plunk down $1500 to build these and not be happy. Can someone recommend a proven design that can handle this request? I am currently trying to replace some Mackie Tapco 6915 tops, which are low end and would like to upgrade just as I did with the Keystones. Mostly recorded music at indoor venues. I found B&C plans from their site for a F122a box, but cannot find a single thing about them anywhere but their site. Please help? thanks here are the B&C ones...

http://www.bcspeakers.com/media/W1siZiIsIjIwMTMvMDIvMTIvMTYvMTMvNTQvNTg0L2ZpbGUiXV0.pdf

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.