Buyerstargets - Scam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Buyerstargets@gmail.com. Liam Moshe.
All buyers be very aware !!!!!
This man is a consummate con artist !!!
First he says one thing then changes it to another ! Then blames you !!
I paid for a set of JBL 4333A from this seller.
I informed him of my arrival date, and magicly he had to go to the USA.
When I asked how much the shipping cost would be, was told. ' don't worry he would ship them for free !! '
Then I got an email saying ' my friend at DHL is not able to ship the speakers and that if I wanted my speakers I would have to pay 1200 e to get them'
I replied saying that I had arranged for a courier company to pick them up.
I received a reply saying ' I will not realise them to a third party '
I then said I will come over personally to pick them up..... This is on the Saturday.... Saying I will be there on the Tuesday.
The reply was.... I am at the airport so you can't come'
Then after several more emails am told that he has left the package at DHL and when I pay the shipping fee then I will get my goods.
Up till now I have received
1, no invoice
2, no shipping number
3, no address where I can pick them up
Now I have read some of the threads, and I don't accept the excuses that one chap put forward, it makes no difference if it is part time or a shop, when you the vendor accepts payment for an item, then it is encumberent on them to behave in a honourable manor... Otherwise it is fair to assume one is Bieing scammed !!!
It was a simple transaction, he had something to sell, I had something I wanted to buy
But because of his intransigence and double dealin it has cost me extra money untold grief and worst of all I don't have my speakers which are a birthday present for my sister !!! GUTTED !!!!

So, beware all good and decent people out there if you want a smooth and trouble free experience shop elsewhere

Buyerstargets - Scam
Attention to this seller English:
buyerstargets @ gmail.com (buyerstargets)
Liam Moshe
All this seems to go unless he says be sent via UPS, but this is a false address and then you receive an email asking you export taxes for a sale in the EEC.
If you do not pay it does not send you the goods (if you pay I'm not sure either)
Hi Stephane,
My name is Yuseph, 'theguruchef'
I belive this chap Liam Moshe has taken you for some money for goods you never recived ?
I will be starting procedings against him would you like to join me?
Peace Love and Light
Yuseph.
theguruchef@btinternet.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.