4 way dsp advice

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I'm building a mobile 4 way PA and am looking for advice on different dsp's.
Anyone have experience with any 4 way dsp's? I have experience with dbx products and Like the easy set up with the driverack 360,260 but what do you guys use? BSS & XTA sound better to me but I have never set one up.

Any advice or stories will be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

T

Last edited:
Ashly protea ne24.24m. Mine has two additional input cards and one additional output card making it 12 in 8 out. I don't use all the inputs nor do I run 4-way, but it can be programmed anyway you like. Programming is easy with their software and can be done over Ethernet.

Each input has Gain, can be used with mic level or line level and even Can supply phantom power, input delay, noise gate,15 bands of PEQ, ducker and autoleveler. All of which can be disabled if not needed. Outputs get gain, crossover HPF/LPF, 15 band PEQ, output delay, and compressor/ limiter.

Any input can be routed to any or all outputs in any combination. Stores a bunch of presets too.

They make some smaller units including a 4x8 that could do a stereo 4way. I got mine used for les than the 4x8 was selling for used....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.