Ross 12x2 mixing console schematic?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
you'd be lucky to get any info on these even when they where in production their tech support was pretty poor.
at one point in my life i purchased a set of "Typhoon" speakers they made along with two amps after a problem with the amp and the frustration i went through trying to get parts and info i gave up and unloaded everything

What is your exact noise problem anyway?
Please describe or even better record and post.

That´s a decent generic mixer, no better and no worse than a million others.
Noise should not be objectionable or even noticed unless recording a hummingbird 30 feet away but on a Rock/Pop situation it dissappears.

Unless you are setting gain and EQ levels wrong.

Hi JMFahey,

yes, I agree on you. It's noise performance is acceptable but I thought about adding the missing P48-supply and in the same run improving the input stage. I've seen TL072's in it - they are no crap, neither very low noise. Just replacing them may not yield a huge noise improvement as the other impedances in front of the opamps may be dominant in terms of noise. I regard this subject as solved and would like to thank you all for your time!

All the best,

Martin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.