Need SRM 450 V2 schematic/ Advise

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a problem with one of my Mackie SRM 450 v2's where the high frequency driver intermittenly cuts out. It is, however mostly out now. The diaphram is good. I have pulled the amp and verified when failing there is no output to the HF driver. I have looked and tapped around the board looking for loose connections and bad solder joints but have found none. Does anyone have any ideas? I do not have a schematic for the V2 and it is vastly different from the V1. I don't think I can troubleshoot this problem without a schematic so if someone could let me know where I can download one I would much appreciate it. I am an ET with equipment so I would like to take a crack at it before taking it in for repair.

Thanks,

-Steve

I have a problem with one of my Mackie SRM 450 v2's where the high frequency driver intermittenly cuts out. It is, however mostly out now. The diaphram is good. I have pulled the amp and verified when failing there is no output to the HF driver. I have looked and tapped around the board looking for loose connections and bad solder joints but have found none. Does anyone have any ideas? I do not have a schematic for the V2 and it is vastly different from the V1. I don't think I can troubleshoot this problem without a schematic so if someone could let me know where I can download one I would much appreciate it. I am an ET with equipment so I would like to take a crack at it before taking it in for repair.

Thanks,

-Steve

I think this might help you !. Is this is what you were looking for ?.

Attachments

• Mackie-SRM450 actspk.zip
    291.1 KB · Views: 123
Check in this picture

Attachments

• 450 v2 b.jpg
    450 v2 b.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 224
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.