Those things for keeping fingers out of EQs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I've seen these in house installations where owners have gotten tired of people wandering in off the streets and messing with the house EQs. They are like plastic covers and they essentially screw to the racks so nobody can mess with things they aren't supposed to. I need to buy some, but it's hard to buy something when you don't know what they are called (or who might sell em)
Anyone please?
Thanks
Phil

Or, just do what a pro I know, does- get a rack with front and rear rack-mount rails, put the EQs on the REAR of the rack, and just lock on the back door. Many times, if they can't SEE that there's an EQ, you've just won the "battle" before it even starts.

If you put a rack-rider in the rack for power to the EQs and other processing gear, you can still turn them all on and off, even with them locked away in the rear...

Regards,
Gordon.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.