RF interference and general help for a Newbie - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > PA Systems

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 23rd September 2012, 12:54 PM   #11
Bando is offline Bando  Canada
diyAudio Member

Speedskater that is an excellent link thank you!

burnfingers:

To my knowledge it is code in my area but it could be just the local school board rules, because i was told in a very stern way we can never install 70v system in a school.

This school has at least 3 cell phone towers and 10 radio stations in 10km. For ferrite beads, as this is the first I have heard of them, I will investigate further.

This school board likes the multicomm rack mount not wall mount because its very mobile and very flexible from going from an decommissioned school to a new build, as well hand-shaking is a requirement.

I believe our company never grounds at the speaker end as a rule and uses the drain wire on the ground screw on the card cage. Sorry what do you mean by head end? The power is as such, Mains to power bar to power conditioner to battery pack to PSU to the actual system.

I have to say though for all responses, I very impressed this is my second forum and I have been sworn at or been degraded in any form. Thank you all so much!

James

Hide this!Advertise here!