Best hookup? Need some advice please!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys,
I'm in charge of the sound at my school comity during live shows. Our school purchased some new equipement not too long ago. They bought four EV TX1152, along with two EV TX1181. As far as I know, these are great speakers but I don't think they've been wired properly... The school also bought an EV Q99 amp, which powers the full-range speakers. We already had a QSC PLX3002 amp, which powers the two subs. We also have two QSC USA 900s which are collecting dust right now... The cross-over is an EV DX38. By the way all 6 speakers are 8 ohms, 500w R.M.S/2000w peak. As you've probably already guessed, the mid-range are wired in parrel (2 per channel). So here's my question : Is there a better way to use all this? Can the USA 900s each power one sub? Can they be useful in any sort? Are the mid-range speakers under-powered right now?

Thanks, xJBLx96 :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.