ep2500 power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Do you already have the QSC board, or would you have to buy it?

FUll COmpass is selling Behringer parts online, check with them and see if they list it and what the price is. That gives you something to compare. If they don;t list it, CONTACT them and ask for a quote on price and availability.

Do you already have the QSC board, or would you have to buy it?

FUll COmpass is selling Behringer parts online, check with them and see if they list it and what the price is. That gives you something to compare. If they don;t list it, CONTACT them and ask for a quote on price and availability.

thanks for the info

i searched ep2500 and the 2 parts i needed were the first items listed on the result!!
thanks again!!!

The web site, any web site, is like a store window. Just because something is not sitting in the window doesn't mean they don;t have it. The important part of my earlier suggestion was to CONTACT them and ASK for availability. They may or may not have them available, but that is the only way to know.

Just an update
I ended up not repairing my ep2500 because
Behringer had the parts on back order with no
Delivery date available
I replaced it with the new inuke 3000 that only
Weighs 8 pound and love it and have a second one on the way

So if anyone needs a ep2500 for parts without the fan or a workin
Power circuit board let me know

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.