200W PA amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
spliter

Audio spliter

Attachments

• Audio Splitter.png
    Audio Splitter.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 847
I didn't wrote anywhere 200W into 8r0. With BD249C/250C you can get 200w into 4r0.
You can replace BD249/250 with 2SC3263/2SA1294, BD139/140 with MJE340/350 and BD243/244 with MJE15032/15033 , and two resistors 3.3K/2W with 4.7K/2W , and you can raise voltage to +/-75V than you will have 200W 8r0.

Regards Mr.Vedmitraa.
I will send you until tomorrow, pcb,schematic, and eagle 5.6 fajl of audio splitter if you want to change something. I post that picture to show my friend solution to his problem of connecting 6 amplifiers on one output mixer.
Sorry for my bad English,i use google translator.

the Thread title is 200W PA amplifier.

Your first post says "200W amplifier"
and goes on to say "200W ClassAB amplifier".

That's thrice you claimed 200W from a max of +-60Vdc.

Do you really expect the VAS to be able to drive a 4pair output stage direct?
What is the maximum current that the VAS and output stage can supply?

Hi Mihailo, Thank you for circuit diagram of audio splitter and P.C.B. design of 200 watts.Still waiting for circuit diagram and component list of 200 watts though one can note down component list from layout.few questions - there is no bypass capacitor in input of splitter.what is input and output voltage for splitter.My personal experience is that ground to positive devices do not work smoothly with negative-0-positive devices or amplifiers so can this circuit be converted into negative-0-positive circuit . one more question can a tone control be added in each output to get separate frequencies for each amplifier. wishing you all the best for your exams thanking and waiting for your reply. Vedmitrasharma from city of Tajmahal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.