Mic, Line, EQ... Preamps

EQ-6

Attachments

• APEX EQ6 ALL.JPG
    APEX EQ6 ALL.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 1,547
sir frasi the schematic of yours tone contron it is working sir? thanks and regars..

Hello desertstorm,
Pl dont call me sir, I feel embarrassed. Yes the schematic is correct as confirmed by someone else, if you read the thread. But layout is not correct from analog layout principles.
I suggest you use Mr. Mile's layout and connect the volume pot after tone control.

reg
Prasi

edit here is the post . checked by linusguru, http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pa-systems/167363-mic-line-eq-preamps-57.html#post4611590

Last edited:
Apex EQ10 Pcb Layout

Apex EQ10 pcb and +/-15v ac-dc psu if needed:D. I tried to draw pcb copper side on Coreldraw for first time. It took long enough time for tracing and manual work. This is the result:spin:. I haven't had time to try this pcb yet. Hopefully there are no mistakes:xfingers:.
PSU needs input of 18-0-18v or 15-0-15v ac(max 1A) and output has +/-15v supply rails for connecting more preamps. I used it for MX1 and ML3.
I have flipped the image. Just print and enjoy.
EQ10 Pcb size: 125*50mm
PSU Pcb size: 87*23mm

Thank you Apex for EQ-10. we appreciate your contributions.:worship:

Attachments

• apex eq10 a4.zip
    886.8 KB · Views: 772
Use 1nF instead 3.3nF.
Regards

Here's a simulation schematic for the Apex 2-band tone control with B50k pots for the bass and treble controls. In addition to the 1 nF change mentioned above, various resistors and capacitors have their values changed to maintain a similar +/- 10 dB bass and treble adjustment as the original schematic with 10k pots. Note that the curves may not be identical, but they're designed to maintain +/- 10 dB boost/cut as well as flat (0 dB) response at center of travel for both pots. The schematic shows an OP177A opamp, but any reasonably slow JFET input opamp like TL07x will work fine. Avoid using fast opamps in this topology. Note that VR1, VR2 are shown in the schematic at center of travel (25k + 25k) for both pots.

(Of course, you can use the existing PCB layout for the 2-band stereo tone control with no change.)

Attachments

• apex_2band_tone.jpg
    apex_2band_tone.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,750
Last edited:
Hello Mile! I was very much interested in your microphone amplifier circuit and the fact that the microphones can be made a mixing console! I'm a musician and I do not know much about radio, but I know how to solder well! Can you help me? I've got a self-made reverb board, how do I connect the Reverb to your circuit? I know that in the mixer the rever is connected through the jack of the Aux, in parallel (feder)

173006d1274872908-mic-line-eq-preamps-apex-mix-sch-jpg
Sincerely, Alexander!