Mic, Line, EQ... Preamps

Hi apex,

I have attached schematic of tone control_20Hz-20kHz.I want to use 47k pot in place of 10k pot so can you help me to change the RC network value?

thanks
Hi friend,

try this preamp schema, I found it from web

Attachments

• Preamp.gif
    Preamp.gif
    77.9 KB · Views: 5,744
Appex, thanks for your great circuits! I am going to build this ML3 preamp with ur QUASI amp for my Bass Guitar. In our country buying Hertke,Roland,Fender.... r really expensive as they include 70% govt. tax :( So its a real help for me.

tell me is that volume control with ML3 enough for my setup or I hv to add one log pot to the input of my amp? The 15V power supply needs how much Ampere?

Appex, thanks for your great circuits! I am going to build this ML3 preamp with ur QUASI amp for my Bass Guitar. In our country buying Hertke,Roland,Fender.... r really expensive as they include 70% govt. tax :( So its a real help for me.

tell me is that volume control with ML3 enough for my setup or I hv to add one log pot to the input of my amp? The 15V power supply needs how much Ampere?

In post #35 you have bass guitar amp, ML3 is universal preamp, volume control is enough. Use PSU +/-15V 500mA.
Regards

is this pre amp suits for 600ohms dynamic microphone does it produce any noise

how can i add one more mic and aux?

what will be the output voltage
can i use LM741 instead of TL072
sorry for too many questions

No noise with 600ohms dynamic microfone
For more channels uso more ML3 preamps and mix outputs
Output voltage is 1,5V rms
No LM741 is single OP, TL072 is dual.

APEX do you have a 2 band tone control made with transistors instead of opamps?

you posted a tone control circuit a long time ago with a tl074 quad operational amplifier).its working good.i attach a photo of it. do you have the same circuit with pcb but with 2 opamps? i have 2 opa2134 (dual operational amplifiers) and i want to use them.

Attachments

• DSC01048.JPG
    DSC01048.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 4,795