Mic, Line, EQ... Preamps

ML3 preamp

Hey Mile of Apexaudio, just wanted to say Thanks for all the schematic and board layout. I built the unit and it works great for my needs along with a mono DX Blame-ST amp.

Thanks again

Attachments

• ML3 & DX Blame ST.jpg
    ML3 & DX Blame ST.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 6,868
apex,
i am about to begin a guitar amp using this pre amp(from the thread)hopuly a 100w amp,you were right you have too much thread,now i don't know what is the best in this application,the bass amp you post is design for bass,what i'm looking is lead/rhythm guitar amp,but the idea of darlington output is one of the best,
what can you recomend
high fidelity
ax14 or kelvin
150w mosfet
i have plenty of nchannel fets thats why i ask for n fet design,but i'm not off to anything if you suggest,you put darlington output in your bass amp and h1200 because you have greater reason,
hope to hear you soon
regards

apex,
i am about to begin a guitar amp using this pre amp(from the thread)hopuly a 100w amp,you were right you have too much thread,now i don't know what is the best in this application,the bass amp you post is design for bass,what i'm looking is lead/rhythm guitar amp,but the idea of darlington output is one of the best,
what can you recomend
high fidelity
ax14 or kelvin
150w mosfet
i have plenty of nchannel fets thats why i ask for n fet design,but i'm not off to anything if you suggest,you put darlington output in your bass amp and h1200 because you have greater reason,
hope to hear you soon
regards
If you have plenty of nchannel fets, I suggest you to bay pchannel fets, and build http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/162081-dc-servo-mosfet-amplifier-4.html
Regards