Pure Evoke Flow Internet Radio

A replacement OLED display screen is offered on Alibaba by Shenzhen Liyuan Huida Technology Co Ltd today for US$39.80 for one piece.
Add shipping and possible customs/Vat and decide if it's worth it.

The mobile phone app version of Pure Internet radio is faster and has a better interface than the Evoke Flow. It doesn't work properly on 64-bit iPhones -
5S or newer.

After many efforts i found a supplier in china which has parts available, is anyone still interested? i ordered 5 with the intent to use two for my radio (keeping one as spare), i could have 3 for sell.
price is a little bit expensive, about 20€ but less than Pure support.
Let me know, without commitment.

Hi, do you have any of these displays still for sale?

Don't know if that exactly helps: There are displays available (white ones though) in Italy currently: First Components. winstar-WEX012864DWPP3N00000
Seems like they are the same brand but a different product number. Maybe your display is incompatible indeed. I'm currently waiting for my display to be shipped and to arrive, then I'll know more. But at least they state that they are for the Evoke Flow.

Hi all

Here are the difference that can be spotted from the reference numbers:

WEO012864KWPP3N00F00 (j4mes)
WEX012864DWPP3N00000 (FlevoMartin)

From the following source :

03rd digit (display type): O (COG,ie Chip On Glass) vs X (TAB, ie Tape Automated Bonded)
10th digit (serials code) : ?
18th digit (interface): F (FPC) vs 0 (default)

Could that explain the problem raised by j4mes ?

Hi all, I've been following this thread - my Avanti Flow has got the dreaded dimmed screen but is otherwise fantastic. Anyway, thought I would attempt the screen replacement, but took a guess at a compatible display and got it wrong, so thought I'd post to prevent others doing the same!
I bought a WinStar *WEO012864GWPP3N00000* from CPC and it is not the right physical screen size or ribbon size. I have attached pictures (original Avanti on the left, WinStar on the right) - including a pic of the 'final slot' that the screen ribbon needs to go into once you've gone through all the steps.

If anyone knows of a definite compatible replacement - please let me know before I lose all these screws!!

Thanks

Attachments

• Avanti1.jpg
    Avanti1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Avanti2.jpg
    Avanti2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Avanti3.jpg
    Avanti3.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 203
Hallo,
ich möchte mich auch einreihen in die Schlange der Suchenden. Also ein Display: 22-poliges Pure Evoke F4 Oasis Avanti Flow Radio Sirocco 550 1930112704 9919301000 RiTdisplay 3121193010-03 Oled-LCD-Display, hätte ich gerne, oder ein Display das den selben Zweck erfüllt und passt. Woher bekomme ich es und was kostet das Teil. Habe mein altes Display schon aufgebaut. Wie funktioniert die Bezahlung und wer hat Erfahrung, ob es sowas nocht giebt?
Vielen Dank, ich hoffe Ihr könnt mir weiterhelfen.Bestellung von Alibaba.com, geht nicht.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I would also like to line myself into the queue of the searchers. So a display: 22-pin Pure Evoke F4 Oasis Avanti Flow Radio Sirocco 550 1930112704 9919301000 RITDISPLAY 3121193010-03 OLED-LCD display, I would like to have fulfilled and fits the same purpose. Where do I get it from and what does the part cost. Have already built my old display. How does the payment work and who has experience, whether there is something like that?
Thank you very much, I hope you can help me. Order from Alibaba.com, does not work.
English please.

dave :cop:
diyAudio moderation team

Hallo,
ich möchte mich auch einreihen in die Schlange der Suchenden. Also ein Display: 22-poliges Pure Evoke F4 Oasis Avanti Flow Radio Sirocco 550 1930112704 9919301000 RiTdisplay 3121193010-03 Oled-LCD-Display, hätte ich gerne, oder ein Display das den selben Zweck erfüllt und passt. Woher bekomme ich es und was kostet das Teil. Habe mein altes Display schon aufgebaut. Wie funktioniert die Bezahlung und wer hat Erfahrung, ob es sowas nocht giebt?
Vielen Dank, ich hoffe Ihr könnt mir weiterhelfen.Bestellung von Alibaba.com, geht nicht.
Have replaced the OLED which also subsequently failed then found this supplier https://www.tindie.com/products/dhp...l&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notify_signup it replaces the OLED with LCD and interface board scrolling text...built in small batches so may have a bit of a wait. The scrolling isn't as smooth as the original and colour is white not yellow but its ok

I would also like to join the queue of seekers. So a display: 22 pin Pure Evoke F4 Oasis Avanti Flow Radio Sirocco 550 1930112704 9919301000 RITDISPLAY 3121193010-03 OLED-LCD display, I would have liked to have fulfilled and served the same purpose. Where can I get it and how much does it cost? Already set up my old display. How does the payment work and who has experience if there is such a thing? Thank you, I hope you can help me. Ordering from Alibaba.com does not work.