HDMI i2S output from SATA to i2S board - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > Musicaltech

Musicaltech Musicaltech specialize in top digital audio concepts using powerful programmable logic devices. Original designs include total replacement of off-the-shelf chips - seen by the Musicaltech team as a limitation in performance and flexibility. Information about one of the the most sophisticated dacs avaialable for DIYers, either multibit or delta-sigma, are available in the dedicated forum.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Old 24th September 2015, 07:56 AM   #1
ozcal is offline ozcal  Australia
diyAudio Member
Default HDMI i2S output from SATA to i2S board

Hi , I am using your Sata board in my cd transport and it does an excellent job over SPIDF. I would like to use the I2S output from the board with my I2S input AK4495SEQ DAC.
I understand that your I2S over Hdmi is the same as PS audio format but differs from the Audio-gd and Aune Hdmi-i2S input boards in the way that the LVDS input/output is wired.
Do you make a simple Hdmi-I2S board that can receive the the LVDS signals in PS audios format or can you suggest an alternative module that will do the job.
Thanks in Advance,

Hide this!Advertise here!