Attachments

• mzi.euqjtczz.170x170-75.jpg
    mzi.euqjtczz.170x170-75.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 160
Savannah Auger - Vocals

Live At The Baked Potato
Brian Auger's Oblivion Express - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c9CQQmkzZg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kV5_UILIZ8&feature=related (complete concert in Bonn, Germany)

available as CD and DVD (new)

Brian Auger: Live At The Baked Potato - CD
Brian Auger: Live At The Baked Potato (2 CDs) – jpc

Brian's Oblivion Express Auger: Live At The Baked Potato - DVD
Brian's Oblivion Express Auger: Live At The Baked Potato (DVD) – jpc

Overview
Brian Auger's Oblivion Express

Last edited:
I like this girl's voice (Henriette Sennenvaldt). She really does sound like Björk whom I was a great fan of and once collected everything I could of her.

Now, Japan's annual Bank Band music festival draws a tremendous crowd at a humongous venue each year. And Salyu, one of my favorite female singers, is usually there. To-U is one of her best, and she belts it out nicely. (No, the light towers aren't leaning, it's the lens)

Bank Band with Great Artist - to U - YouTube

Attachments

• salyu.jpg
    salyu.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
I like this girl's voice (Henriette Sennenvaldt). She really does sound like Björk whom I was a great fan of and once collected everything I could of her.

Definatly some similarities in the voice, but I don't think that the music and performance is close to Björk. I have seen "Under Byen" live several times, and the concerts are always a pleasure.

Hiromi Uehara is my favorite jazz pianist (next to Oscar P.). And Yuja Wang is my favorite classical pianist. Here she's playing the end of Rachmaninoff's 2nd piano concerto. She never needs the score, but plays everything from memory. And she's smokin' hot too! :redhot:

Hiromi Uehara live in Neuwied, Germany:
Programm | Jazzfestival Neuwied
in this lineup:
HIROMI UEHARA - Now Or Never (2011) - YouTube
other example:
Hiromi Uehara - Viva! Vegas (LIVE) - YouTube
more events:
HIROMIMUSIC.COM (go to "Tour")

Attachments

• Hiromi_Uehara_1_360.jpg
    Hiromi_Uehara_1_360.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Hiromi Uehara live in Neuwied, Germany:
Did you go to see her? I have not yet seen here live even though she lives in New York City which is very close to me. But I just recently bought the newist DVD "Live In Marciac". She is the only pianist that puts metal rulers on the strings to mimic the sound of a harpsichord, muffles the strings with her hand to play percussion and pounds an expensive grand piano with her fists. :eek:

Attachments

• 888072341128__1.jpg
    888072341128__1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 142

Attachments

• Mrs. Slowhand - Ana Popovic.jpg
    Mrs. Slowhand - Ana Popovic.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited: