female musicians-

I think this may surprise a lot of folks who thought that they had Vanessa Paradis pigeonholed.
I loved the original for it's naivete but this is just manna from heaven.

It was one of the better discoveries I have made recently.

Along with that, Il Y A just knocks my socks off.
Incredible simplicity combined with exceptional sophistication, both the music and Vanessa. She seems so unspoiled but has to be tremendously experienced.
She's a brilliant actress too.

I have included her here as although she is principally a singer, she does play guitar so scrapes in by the skin of her teeth.
Which I also admire her for. Despite a lot of pressure from the usual idiots she has not gone down the pathway of physical perfection/enhancements.
She looks just fine to me and I'm sure Johnny Depp agrees. He didn't even want to change her name, it was so much better than his, until their daughter got sick.

For those of you who haven't heard her debut song, made when she was 14, here is Joe Le Taxi in it's original arrangement.
Love those saxes!

Vanessa Paradis is very pretty, i like her vioce. and today i keep these links for my friends. a long time i didn't listen thai music instrumental.now i feel to be fresh when i hear again. the first link she(mini)play in competition. this music instrument thai people call ranad. ok she maynot win in the competition but when i see her play. im satisfy this sound. the last link they call khim. haha i like to hear ranad more than but khim isn't bad.. see with enjoy all friends

???????????????????? ?????? ??? ???1 - YouTube

Khim - Thai Music - YouTube

Last edited:
Hiromi Uehara my favorite crazy-haired piano ninja.

YouTube - Hiromi Uehara - The Tom and Jerry Show
Absolutely exciting - also together with Chick Corea
Chick Corea and Hiromi - Duet

Chick Corea & Hiromi Uehara ~ All Blues
Chick Corea & Hiromi Uehara ~ All Blues - YouTube
Stanley Clarke band feat. Hiromi - Paradigm shift (45 Jazzaldia, San Sebastián 2010) 2
Stanley Clarke band feat. Hiromi - Paradigm shift (45 Jazzaldia, San Sebastián 2010) 2 - YouTube
"School days" Stanley Clarke band feat. Hiromi (45 Jazzaldia, San Sebastián 2010) 2 - YouTube
矢野顕子×上原ひろみ - 「ラーメンたべたい」 ライヴ・クリップ (very good sonic quality)
????×????? - ?????????? ???????? - YouTube

Akiko Yano & Hiromi Uehara - Green Tea Farm
Akiko Yano & Hiromi Uehara - Green Tea Farm - YouTube
Hiromi Uehara @ Marciac - Choux a la creme - Jazz in Marciac 2010, France
Hiromi Uehara @ Marciac - Choux a la creme - YouTube
Hiromi - Jazz in Marciac 2010 (fragm. 1+2) Canon in D (Johann Pachelbel)
Hiromi - Jazz in Marciac 2010 (fragm. 1) Canon in D (Johann Pachelbel) - YouTube
Hiromi - Jazz in Marciac 2010 (fragm. 2) - YouTube
Hiromi Uehara - Place To Be
Hiromi Uehara - Place To Be - YouTube

Marciac, France:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marciac

Last edited: