female musicians-

A better and more respectful posting than some of her more recent vids one can view online etc..
‪Amy Winehouse - Teach Me Tonight (Live At Jools Holland 2005)‬‏ - YouTube

Too bad some of her inner circle didn't step up and try and do something, though I guess that would be assuming it was the drugs and alcohol that ultimately took her life just hours ago.. Highly probable but still not official, in any event way too young to be laid to rest:(

If it was the drugs??, then I sure hope it opens the eyes of many that mess around with the heavy drugs and abuse prescrip's etc and freakin stop doing it!!!

Peace..

Last edited:
looks like Ms Swift is full time rapin on the side -

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

still.rapin

waiting for the inevitable duette with Kanye ...

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼. i dropped my bag of Doritos ...

Last edited:
I love female vocalists and over the years I've found I will wade through a lot of crap to hear one, thus some of my choices:

Belinda Carlisle - Early Go Go's stuff.
Anne Haslam - Rennessance
Mary Macaslin
Rory Block - live recordings only.
Pat Bennatar
Chrissie Hines - Early Pretenders stuff.
Debra Berg of "Eye To Eye".
Norah Jones (just about anything)
Dinah Washington "Blowtop Blues"
Marilyn Monroe - "River of No Return"
Very early Grace Slick
Lydia Pense of Cold Blood
Joy Of Cooking (Terry Graithwait, Tony Brown)
(Neither Pense or Graithwait had strong careers because they sunded too Joplin like)
Janis Joplin
Judy Collins "Wildflowers"
Ricky Lee Jones, Early Stevie Nicks, Sarah Hickman and a bunch more from Austin City Limits days that I can't remember at the moment.

Doc

K.D. Lang has both the pipes and emotive sensitivity. If only she would make love to men like me; luckily occasionally her music does.

Linda Ronstadt has the gift of an incredible vocal instrument, and such control it approaches cold and makes me question whether her soul has depth to match. Then she surprises me.

Annie Lennox hasn't been mentioned. She has sometimes moved me.