female musicians-

kstagger / radtech : I don't see how you guys can consider any of that stuff as close to resonable quality misic. 1) UTub stuff generally is 12bit, sometimes 16bit audio = about as bad as telephone audio, 2) your links for the most part are rehashes of old emptyV clips, probably stolen off the cable years ago, 3) and the tracks have been equalized for minimal reproduction on a TV speaker and hardly better than trailer park / boombox drivel.

If your going to post a link to some decent audio by your favorite performer, Shirley you can do better ... :xeye:

(The cummudgen speaketh ...)

Sorry, didn't realize you were expecting audiophile quality video clips in an internet forum. Do you use solid silver oxygen free cryogenically treated magic pixie wire for your internet connection, because if you don't there's no sense in me tracking down really really good quality clips.
The topic, as I understand it, is what female musicians do we like, not who can find the most high quality bandwidth hogging video clip of all time. You didn't see me complaining when you posted a YouTube link.

I posted that particular clip because I happen to like the song, maybe the recording isn't the greatest quality, but the artist certainly is.

" ... Next time I post a crappy recording I'll put a warning so you can avoid it ..."

Thanks ... :clown:

More seriously, I continue to appreciate Annie Lennox ( http://www.annielennox.co.uk/ ) ... a truely great writer, singer ... and this link results in nice 24 bit HiFi audio ... I particularily like: click / Music / Medusa / "A Whiter Shade of Pale" / audio ... the old Procole Harum song from the early '70's @ 24bit/96k ...( the whole song is free for download from her web site! ... as are most of the rest of her recent releases) ... And several complete emptyV videos are there as well !!! ... with quite decent sound tracks, even when squirted through cheap headsets and 16bit DACs !!! ... Too :cool:

(Tech notes: about these down loads from the UK to here in the states ... allow the Internet buffering to catch up as the files are huge and will result in "jerkey" playback until the whole load has been transmitted = use the "stop" button and count to 20 or 50, then "play" ... but well worth the wait IMOP. :D ... )