female musicians-

Roberta Flack

"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"

on The Very Best of Roberta Flack

I'm not really a fan of Roberta Flack's other music but this particular one is excellent and one of my very favorite female performances. Slow pace but t's powerful and touching.
Found this album recording to be a slightly better than the orig. but cant find it on a high res. issue of it. Still sounds good.

91+Rhcx+WuL._SS500_.jpg

Roberta Flack

"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"

on The Very Best of Roberta Flack

I'm not really a fan of Roberta Flack's other music but this particular one is excellent and one of my very favorite female performances. Slow pace but t's powerful and touching.
Found this album recording to be a slightly better than the orig. but cant find it on a high res. issue of it. Still sounds good.

Nice performance of a song written by Ewan MacColl, father of one of my all time favourite female (or any if I'm being honest) artists, the late great and sadly missed Kirsty MacColl
Not only a great artist, but also a bit of a personal hero.

Nice performance of a song written by Ewan MacColl, father of one of my all time favourite female (or any if I'm being honest) artists, the late great and sadly missed Kirsty MacColl
Not only a great artist, but also a bit of a personal hero.
Thanks Patrick and I did not know about Ewan MacColl writing this song. He was certainly an interesting man. I'm not familiar wit Kirsty MacColl but I'll have to check her out. Cheers

Found an easy way to listen to the song above (link below). Not sure about using Youtube as a reference but it is an easy way to hear a song.