female musicians- - Page 45 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Music

Music A place to discuss the thing we are doing all this other stuff for

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th December 2012, 08:31 AM   #441
Banned

No but seriously lol Musically talented Females are Sexy not sure how someone could think otherwise?
Old 10th December 2012, 08:49 AM   #442
Banned

Theory and structure/phrasings of music itself is amazing just because you can channel any emotion/feeling, Memory does have quite a bit involved with it as far being able to hear how our minds perceive a certain note/tone/harmonic etc. Some of us may not even be sure what the hell that note even is yet its like with me I automatically know so many ways to fit it in so to speak with multiple patterns/phrasings. Its not exactly easy to explain with me lol I can explain the technical skills and most of technical aspects of gear related things but actual playing not really lol. Its really just all on a whole different level lol
Old 10th December 2012, 06:28 PM   #443
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiefbassuebertr View Post
What means "HAWT" ??
As the website you refered to, hawt means hot. It is purposly spelled wrong to attract attention but phonetically sounds the same. It is a type of "slang" that American young people use these days. I'm not young anymore, but I borrowed it to get my point across. It's usually used to mean that someone is sexually attractive.
"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when it's components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers. That is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." ~Stephen Hawking
Old 22nd December 2012, 04:20 PM   #444
diyAudio Member

Default Tine Thing Helseth

I've watched, listened and enjoyed this a zillion times and can't get enough. The only fault is it's too short!
"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when it's components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers. That is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." ~Stephen Hawking
Old 9th January 2013, 12:45 PM   #445
diyAudio Member

JRGuitarGuy
Quote:
Theory and structure/phrasings of music itself is amazing just because you can channel any emotion/feeling, Memory does have quite a bit involved with it as far being able to hear how our minds perceive a certain note/tone/harmonic etc.
interesting, tell me more! :-)
Old 9th January 2013, 01:05 PM   #446
Banned

I'm not sure haha Its really hard to describe/put into words, as much theory as I have studied still don't really understand what I'm doing half the time but its like I hear a certain note/tone/fundamental/harmonic and just try to do something with them lol, but I really like fast phrasings and patterns that build emotion etc think it really sounds cool Sylvania 6v6 - YouTube I don't know I'm just everywhere as far as styles lol
Old 9th January 2013, 01:07 PM   #447
Banned

mixed with delay/reverb notes/harmonics/overtones just overlapping each other is nuts lol
Old 9th January 2013, 01:09 PM   #448
Banned

Well and just weird patterns can sound wild lol
Old 9th January 2013, 01:17 PM   #449
Banned

Maybe I just really like that waaah/cry lol its almost Vowel like and really screams and jumps out at you and sometimes when I play I'll hit like a harmonic differently or in a weird way that wasn't intended and it sounds even cooler lol
Old 9th January 2013, 01:30 PM   #450
Banned

Maybe I'm just hearing crazy things lol

Hide this!Advertise here!