female musicians-

Attachments

• tina-weymouth.jpg
    tina-weymouth.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Been watching a lot of Samantha Fish on Youtube.
One of my favourites being Shake 'em On Down. She never does it quite the same twice, which is excellent in my opinion - same goes for the rest of her repertoire.

Her use of a cigar box and oil can guitars may appear somewhat gimmiky but the sound she wrings out of them is superb, the same with her other guitars including the "Fishocaster" :)

I bought her CDS and will admit to being a bit disappointed - listened in the car and found them a bit too 'clean' compared to her live performances, the dirty, swampy sound suits the music.
However, I managed to get round to playing them on the 'proper' stereo last night and have changed my opinion.
I still love the dirty blues she pumps out but the studio albums demonstrate the subtlety and true magnificence of her guitar playing - and songwriting as she wrote or co-wrote almost all the material there.
I loved Orianthi but she seems to have lost her way - hope she gets back to her roots but in the meantime Sam Fish is going to take some beating and she improves steadily.

A visual treat too and a very funny girl.

Black Wind Howlin' - her mike wasn't amped properly but the guitar comes through well.

Bitch On The Run with the famous 'Fishocaster' a custom Delaney.

Go To Hell - with Scott Sullivan on bass - ubercool.

War Pigs

Dead Flowers.

SHEILA JORDAN and her Trio live in Wiesbaden, Germany

Wednesday September, 14, 2016 (prior notice by newsletter from
pschilbac at jazzmap.de )
SHEILA JORDAN and her Trio
Clubhous of “Rudersport 1888“
Address: Uferstreet 1
D-65203 Wiesbaden-Biebrich
Example for listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SfwPb_m1Cw

By Newsletter from pschilbach at jazzmap.de received today:
die 88-jährige Jazz-Legende aus dem Zirkel um Charlie Parker kommt mit Piano Trio am 14.9. zu uns nach Wiesbaden in den „Rudersport“. Alles weitere in ein paar Tagen.
Übrigens suche ich immer noch einen Käufer für unseren Flügel, der z.Zt. ungenutzt in der Camera steht. Festpreis: 3.000,-- Euro