paging F. Moreno....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
aryentains...

...and there`s a dude called Aguantesoda -from Merlo, BA, some 30 kms away from my hometown-, and some other two or three whose nicks I can´t remember.

I lived for a lot of time in Las Heras, BA, pop 10.000, 100ft sea level, not a lot of things to do there except some minor hunting, biking, reading and listening to music... mmmm, not so bad!
Now I`m living in Tigre. I´m in my early forties, and living with a very nice woman and quasi five kids -actually four, and one in gestation-;)

Facundo, are you from BAires?

5 kids???!!!

errrr, yes.

I have a low voltage barbed wire fence around the audio stuff. Some big sandbags too. And a red banner.
Cause they like that things too much,-including the same music as I-some LedZep, prog, electronica too-. One of the kids is a very good guitar player -incredible, cause he`s only 11-...
Really no problem. Is lovely to have them around. The youngest one -Pedro, 1 year- likes disco music. I have a couple of disco vinyls from flea market (party stuff, Shalamar, Ohio Players, Donna Summer, Delegation). He`s a good dancer too, and excels in the ¨Tango Hustle¨ dancesteps :joker:

But his all time favourite is something more elaborated: ¨Naked Man¨, by BloodSweat&Tears. I overlooked them for a lot of years, till I pick some vinyl in a garage. The guys are incredible! do you know them?

Facundo, you´re really a ¨porteño¨. You live in a place of strange, interesting flavour. I remember when I was younger, -living in Congreso-, doin´some ¨urban touring¨ on weekends, and biking all day long across the different neighborhoods of Buenos Aires...

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.