Need new artists to listen to - Inputs needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
He is about the best saxophone player I have ever heard. One of the best for sure. I have never thought of him the same way I used to since I saw that video of him and Jackson Brown where they were practically making out with each other. It seemed kinda extremely gay to me. It doesn't make him any less of a sax player. I just don't think of him the same as I did before I was slightly traumatized by the video.

If you go to Austin anybody that plays at Antones, and don't dis SRV.My music runs the gamut from classical to The Smiths (yes you should see my Itunes playlist, I have vinyl(phenolic) from 30's on. Dave Brubeck on 78 Beatles,Dave Clark 5, RollingStones on and on and on.
I digress now sorry for the Tirade...

E

Soul Coughing brilliant alternative this outfit really are good I Have Ruby Vroom, Irresistable Bliss &Lust in Phaze, a best of if you want different this is it superb bass this ll test ya woofers

Yes, brilliant. I saw a video of "Super Bon Bon" once about 10 years ago. The band and crowd were astonishing. I think the band is a keyboard player, a guitar player an upright bass player, drummer and a singer. Not sure but that is what I recall. The bass is ultra high quality and reference worthy for testing out your woofers. I was amazed after the first album and have since bought every album. Sadly they are no longer together (last check).

nice site

Yes, brilliant. I saw a video of "Super Bon Bon" once about 10 years ago. The band and crowd were astonishing. I think the band is a keyboard player, a guitar player an upright bass player, drummer and a singer. Not sure but that is what I recall. The bass is ultra high quality and reference worthy for testing out your woofers. I was amazed after the first album and have since bought every album. Sadly they are no longer together (last check).

If you go to Austin anybody that plays at Antones, and don't dis SRV.

Antones is nice, but the more bleeding edge stuff will be at the Mohawk, Ghost Room, Beauty Bar, Saxon, Emo's, Stubbs, Red Eyed Fly, and every once in a while, Maggie Mae's. Jazz at the Elephant Room. Singer/songwriter bliss at Whip In and Flipnotics, as well as the above venues.

I'll be at Flipnotics tonight.:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.