Vinyl LP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, Can anyone recomend a good, trustworthy, online store to buy LP's. I havent procured LP's over the net before and, due to the fragility of the medium, am wary of supplier's shipping methods. I have a broad area of musical taste though I am currently looking for Alternative/ Indie type music.
I'm specifically looking for Bush's Sixteen Stone and Golden state.

:confused:
Advise on do's and dont's wrt online vinyl buying would also be appreciated.
Many thanks,
Cheers,
CB

I second the Acoustic Sounds recomendation. I once got a classic reissue of The Reiner Sound with a deep scratch over 90% of the second side (the side I was after in the first place). It was obviously not their fault, the packaging is always flawless, it was definitly damaged before being put in its sleeve. I called them and told them about my problem, and I had a new copy before I got to the post office to send my damaged one back to them!! Great people with a great selection.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.