James Blunt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: James Blunt sucks

pinkmouse said:
I like Americans, and I like America. But, I might have to revise my opinions. James Blunt at number one in the Billboard chart! Are you guys on drugs or something? :D
You mean they have bad taste?

James Blunt is also high up at the charts here in Sweden and he is played _all the time_.

BTW: Have you heard Robyn and "Crash and Burn"? Has anyone heard of Robyn outside Sweden?

Robin Carlsson had her great break when she was 16 and she writes her own material and the lastest single is just cruel.

http://www.robyn.com/

The most weak, insipid, uninspired (never mind uninspiring), mindless drivel I have heard in ages. I loath it with an utter and total passion and physically cringe every time I hear it.

OK, so he's popular. But I wonder -do 99% of those who buy and 'like' it do so because they actually enjoy listening to this stuff, and admire him as an artist? Or is it simply that they have been told it's wonderful (though for the life of me I can't figure out how anyone could think that) and they're following like an especially unassertive sheep?

So I'm going to come over unpleasent here -so be it. But I think we know which of the above options it is, don't we guys.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.