c.d. or download?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi rdf,
Storage capacities and Internet data rates are increasing exponentially.
Yes, another good point.

I just signed with Bell for High speed (not basic) for $35 / mth. I kept going over my bandwith limit, so this is actually cheaper. Oh why did I suffer for so long? :headbash:

One can only hope for a return to quality. Most mass market brands are perfectly happy to deliver less than good equipment. It's like they convinced the world that Lloyds (or Candle, whatever) was a good brand.

-Chris

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Karma,
My luck with Bell has been somewhat better so far. I signed up a million years ago and moved once.

That and I don't feel like being on a lan with my neighbours (cable), or sharing my bandwidth with them. My kids could bring the entire block down!

The difference may be that I deal with Bell on a professional basis too. If you know how to talk to them I guess (not nasty either). Sorry to hear they messed up with you.

-Chris

The buddy I mentioned is in Ontario and the provider Cogeco, though I think you're out of luck in Georgetown. Cogeco is Windsor.

Glad to hear there are still remnants of the old Bell professionalism back east. They were great people when I was still in the Metro area. I wouldn't wish the new Telus management out here on anyone, anyone I like that is.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.